Less Than 0.01% of Homeland Security Cases Are Terrorism Related

Werbung:
...because terrorism is the threat on the largest scale (most capacity for damage), not necessarily the most frequent.

The Department of Homeland Security is nothing more than big government and a waste of our tax dollars disguised as something to keep us safe. More layers of bureaucracy and red tape doesn't protect us.

???? You guys disappointed that more terrorist arent getting in? The "cases" involving terrorism are handled by the department of defense, cia and the FBI.
Homeland Security is left to handle the THOUSANDS of cases involving Immigration and naturalization and most contact with terrorist is limited to a denial of a visa. No "case" is necessary. MARK

???? You guys disappointed that more terrorist arent getting in? The "cases" involving terrorism are handled by the department of defense, cia and the FBI.
Homeland Security is left to handle the THOUSANDS of cases involving Immigration and naturalization and most contact with terrorist is limited to a denial of a visa. No "case" is necessary. MARK

The Immigration and Naturalization Service handles that all ready, not DHS. All Homeland Security does is add another layer to the system. It is supposed to coordinate all the agencies but so far all it's done is issue color coded alerts which does what? More layers of management is not going to make things run smoother.

The Immigration and Naturalization Service handles that all ready, not DHS.

Im refering to the real world where the department of Immigration and Naturalization hasnt existed since March 2003 when they changed it to the department of Homeland security.
Always amazed how many of you are so eager to make declarations of fact regarding subjects you know nothing about. MARK

The United States Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) was a part of the United States Department of Justice and handled legal and illegal immigration and naturalization. It ceased to exist as a whole entity on March 1, 2003.

Most of its functions were transferred to three new agencies within the newly-created Department of Homeland Security in March 2003.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Naturalization_Service

Im refering to the real world where the department of Immigration and Naturalization hasnt existed since March 2003 when they changed it to the department of Homeland security.
Always amazed how many of you are so eager to make declarations of fact regarding subjects you know nothing about. MARK

The department goes by the new name of US Citizenship and Immigration Services. It still gets called the INS by many people including myself. Old habits die hard sometimes.

I'll remember your little snide remark the next time you spout off about something you don't know anything about. I probably won't have to wait long either.

Werbung:
The department goes by the new name of US Citizenship and Immigration Services. It still gets called the INS by many people including myself. Old habits die hard sometimes.

I'll remember your little snide remark the next time you spout off about something you don't know anything about. I probably won't have to wait long either.

No such "DEPARTMENT" exist. UCIS IS PART OF the DEPARTMENT of homeland security. A UCIS "case" is a DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY "case". Like I said, Homeland security handles ALL the cases that INS USED to handle so the different names are IRRELEVANT to your claim.
MARK

Back