Lib Love China

Gipper

Thomas Friedman's Love Affair with China, Cont.
9:55 AM, Sep 29, 2009 • By JIM PREVOR
It is hard to know if Thomas L. Friedman's love affair with China, already reaching approval of autocracy, is so intense that he is blind to reality or that he simply likes to pick and choose facts from China to buttress whatever he thinks we should do in America.

His recent column in the New York Times, "The New Sputnik," is mostly a recitation of what is widely known. China, both because it is increasingly concerned about pollution and because there may be business opportunities is looking to "go green" or, at least, more green than it has been as it has built, and continues to build, many coal fired electric generating plants, and typically without the latest anti-pollution technology.

This is not particularly surprising and has precious little to do with global warming. As populations become more affluent they tend to value less tangible goods such as cleaner air and water. Besides which coal is problematic for China, as its reserves are located distant from its population centers and its rail system is already straining with over half its total rail capacity being used to transport coal.

Friedman's push is that China is doing more work in solar power and wind generation and this is, like Sputnik, a direct challenge to the U.S. that warrants a strategic response - by which he means a governmental response. He then blames business, in the form of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and says that the Chamber, "having sold its soul to the old coal and oil industries, uses its influence to prevent Congress from passing legislation to really spur renewables."
tomfriedman4.jpg

http://www.weeklystandard.com/weblogs/TWSFP/2009/09/thomas_friedmans_love_affair_w.asp

Little Tommy Friedman is a disgusting commie lib who thinks he knows it all.

Just as many liberal elites proclaimed their love for the USSR, many do the same today for the Communist Chinese whose government enslaves, murders, and terrifies their own people...

A LIBERAL PARADISE!!!!

Werbung:
Here's why libs love china: it's actually their ideal society - everything is decided by an elite, without the annoying necessity of convincing the people (the yokels, the guns and religion clingers) that obtains in a democracy. Abortion is freely avaialable and actually forced on women.

When something "needs to get done", they just do it.

The leftwingers in the US are trying harder than they have in decades to evolve to that state: huge new powers have been given to the unaccountable, unelected EPA. The unelected leftwing judiciary is doing its part, legislating as always from the bench. The state supreme court in california just overruled the people in deciding that yes, you DO have to give illegal aliens in-state tuition in universities!

Little Tommy Friedman is a disgusting commie lib who thinks he knows it all.

Just as many liberal elites proclaimed their love for the USSR, many do the same today for the Communist Chinese whose government enslaves, murders, and terrifies their own people...

A LIBERAL PARADISE!!!!

Blah blah Liberal. Blah blah blah COMMUNIST! Blah hate america blah blah blah.

Obama is Satan!!!

Blah blah Liberal. Blah blah blah COMMUNIST! Blah hate america blah blah blah.

Obama is Satan!!!

Nice post my hapless friend. When you can't debate the merits you try to ridicule it. Straight out of the Communist Manifesto and Rules for Radicals.

Marx and Alinsky would be so proud of you.

Your screen name is most inappropriate. You are not indifferent at all.

Nice post my hapless friend. When you can't debate the merits you try to ridicule it. Straight out of the Communist Manifesto and Rules for Radicals.

Marx and Alinsky would be so proud of you.

Your screen name is most inappropriate. You are not indifferent at all.

Would they? I dont like obama either but I have actual reasons not just catch phrases used on Beck's show. The only reason I dont debate you is because you is because you just label them as bad and move on you dont give much attention as to the why. The is nothing of value to discuss in witless bucket carrying.

Would they? I dont like obama either but I have actual reasons not just catch phrases used on Beck's show. The only reason I dont debate you is because you is because you just label them as bad and move on you dont give much attention as to the why. The is nothing of value to discuss in witless bucket carrying.

You do not like Obama. Really? Prove it.

I have posted here for months with numerous valid reasons for my dislike of BO. Of course, you being unable to comprehend intelligent debate, are unable to understand.

You do not like Obama. Really? Prove it.

I have posted here for months with numerous valid reasons for my dislike of BO. Of course, you being unable to comprehend intelligent debate, are unable to understand.

No you copied/pasted and regurgitated reasons reasons why you dislike his politics. You rely too much on catch phrases and to little on actual substance.

No you copied/pasted and regurgitated reasons reasons why you dislike his politics. You rely too much on catch phrases and to little on actual substance.

No. You believe what you are told by the lib media and post that crap here. Then you claim not to be liberal. You have yet to prove you are not liberal. But, your continued left wing posts prove you are a liberal.

Why will you not admit it?

No. You believe what you are told by the lib media and post that crap here. Then you claim not to be liberal. You have yet to prove you are not liberal. But, your continued left wing posts prove you are a liberal.

Why will you not admit it?

So how have you been McCarthy?

Werbung:
Barny frank told a woman in the health care debate debating with her "would be like trying to argue with a dining room table" I think Gipper is the table, so head his advice don't try :)

Yep...Barney Frank is someone we all need to take advice from.

No doubt he is your hero Pocketrocket.

You finally got out a post that is legible.

Back