Lib Love China

Werbung:
Have you heard of the Tea Party? Having admitted to not paying attention to the news, maybe you have not. Or, maybe you have chosen to believe the BS from the MSM regarding the Tea Party...in that case you may know them as the Tea Baggers...I know its vulgar, but the Left is always vulgar.

The Tea Party is all about fiscal conservatism. Here is a list of the Tea Party Caucus in the House BEFORE this months election.

The House Tea Party Caucus
Todd Akin (MO-2)
Michele Bachmann (MN-6)
Roscoe Bartlett (MD-6)
Joe Barton (TX-6)
Gus Bilirakis (FL-9)
Paul Broun (GA-10)
Michael Burgess (TX-26)
Dan Burton (IN-5)
John Carter (TX-31
John Culberson (TX-7)
John Fleming (LA-4)
Trent Franks (AZ-2)
Phil Gingrey (GA-11)
Louie Gohmert (TX-1)
Pete Hoekstra (MI-2)
Walter Jones (NC-3)
Steve King (IA-5)
Doug Lamborn (CO-5)
Cynthia Lummis (WY)
John Mica (FL-7)
Gary Miller (CA-42)
Jerry Moran (KS-1)
Mike Pence (IN-6)
Tom Price (GA-6)
Pete Sessions (TX-32)
Lamar Smith (TX-21)
Cliff Stearns (FL-6)
Todd Tiahrt (KS-4)
Joe Wilson (SC-2)
http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/07/meet-the-tea-party-caucus.php

Dozens more will be added when the new Congress is sworn in. So, you have been proven wrong. Will you accept being proven wrong?

Have you heard of the Tea Party? Having admitted to not paying attention to the news, maybe you have not. Or, maybe you have chosen to believe the BS from the MSM regarding the Tea Party...in that case you may know them as the Tea Baggers...I know its vulgar, but the Left is always vulgar.

The Tea Party is all about fiscal conservatism. Here is a list of the Tea Party Caucus in the House BEFORE this months election.

The House Tea Party Caucus
Todd Akin (MO-2)
Michele Bachmann (MN-6)
Roscoe Bartlett (MD-6)
Joe Barton (TX-6)
Gus Bilirakis (FL-9)
Paul Broun (GA-10)
Michael Burgess (TX-26)
Dan Burton (IN-5)
John Carter (TX-31
John Culberson (TX-7)
John Fleming (LA-4)
Trent Franks (AZ-2)
Phil Gingrey (GA-11)
Louie Gohmert (TX-1)
Pete Hoekstra (MI-2)
Walter Jones (NC-3)
Steve King (IA-5)
Doug Lamborn (CO-5)
Cynthia Lummis (WY)
John Mica (FL-7)
Gary Miller (CA-42)
Jerry Moran (KS-1)
Mike Pence (IN-6)
Tom Price (GA-6)
Pete Sessions (TX-32)
Lamar Smith (TX-21)
Cliff Stearns (FL-6)
Todd Tiahrt (KS-4)
Joe Wilson (SC-2)
http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/07/meet-the-tea-party-caucus.php

Dozens more will be added when the new Congress is sworn in. So, you have been proven wrong. Will you accept being proven wrong?

Spam answered on another thread.

Gipper, you are not a serious political thinker, but a cartoon.

This probably because you worship the greatest cartoon in political history.

Ronald Wislon Reagan - The hero of Grenada.

Numerous political opportunists, including the ridiculous Nixon and McCarthy, have made great capital out of defining, seeking and then finding "enemies" out of thin air. You are no exception.

May I recommend a viewing of "The Hunting of the President" so you can get a flavour of the ethics and nastiness of the side you support.

On the plus side. cartoons are usually amusing, even if they are unintentionally so, as is in this case.

Comrade Stalin.

Grenada had a smalltime but vicious group of marxist killers running it - Reagan is to be commended for wasting them, but his biggest success was the downfall of the soviet union.

Numerous political opportunists, including the ridiculous Nixon and McCarthy, have made great capital out of defining, seeking and then finding "enemies" out of thin air.

Read the Venona Papers - you don't know what you're talking about. :D

Numerous political opportunists, including the ridiculous Nixon and McCarthy, have made great capital out of defining, seeking and then finding "enemies" out of thin air. You are no exception.

May I recommend a viewing of "The Hunting of the President" so you can get a flavour of the ethics and nastiness of the side you support.

On the plus side. cartoons are usually amusing, even if they are unintentionally so, as is in this case.

Comrade Stalin.

I will take that as a compliment coming from someone who honors Hitler's Blood Brother. Thank you.

In your mind, Stalin is a better man than Reagan. How did this happen?

I will take that as a compliment coming from someone who honors Hitler's Blood Brother. Thank you.

In your mind, Stalin is a better man than Reagan. How did this happen?

In your mind Reagan is a fiscal god. How did this happen?

Werbung:
Oh boy...THC....he called me a name. Now that's not nice...said with a limp wrest....guess you are not going to be able to implement you silly no names policy objectively.

I expected as much from you.

Do you think me calling you "lil bipper" has anything to do with you calling others names? Its silly to call names.

Back