LIBERAL LOGICcMy body my choice my debt you pay.

the annoying thing

seems liberals value the right to make choices but do not when it comes to paying debt , you chose to borrow and if you made a bed choice then to bad . BUt nope that's not how they think Someone must pay for their stupidity and and stupid choices they make they do not want it to be themselves.
My my I wish some one would have paid for my debts because I did not want to . But that's liberal Logic as they are not responsible 4 their mistakes its easier to blame some one else and weasel their way out of responsibility.

Werbung:
Both parties are responsible for the huge national debt. But Trump ran up far more debt with his tax cuts than Biden.

seems liberals value the right to make choices but do not when it comes to paying debt , you chose to borrow and if you made a bed choice then to bad . BUt nope that's not how they think Someone must pay for their stupidity and and stupid choices they make they do not want it to be themselves.
My my I wish some one would have paid for my debts because I did not want to . But that's liberal Logic as they are not responsible 4 their mistakes its easier to blame some one else and weasel their way out of responsibility.
So you are against bankruptcy? Yes or no?

Money is different than bodies. Murder is penalized mire than theft duh

Both parties are responsible for the huge national debt. But Trump ran up far more debt with his tax cuts than Biden.
sorry but this has nothing to do with the debt m its how liberals are crying and refusing responsibility.
I have seen student waste their chance of a good educating from drugs pregnancy drinking and not being smart enough for with they take or taking useless subjects, Then they do not want to pay. Thats the truth of the matter .
One of my liberal friend took marine biology in school They went to school for 2 years then dropped out because she became Pregent from a dead beat boy friend who would not work, another liberal. And he had to be threatened with jail and a ass beating to get him to go to work and pay. Guess what Shes working at manual labor and still living in the hills hoping joe cancels here debt.

So you are against bankruptcy? Yes or no?

Money is different than bodies. Murder is penalized mire than theft duh
what the hell are you talking about now. In case you did not know because your a MORON.
filing for bankruptcy for student loans is possible so let them try no one is stopping them now are they . Problem is they are to lazy to get a lawyer and file they want big daddy money bags joe to solve it for them . . YOU just need a lawyers and have to meet special requirements for filing in case you did not know .
There's a difference between bankruptcy and loan forgiveness in case you did not know LUG NUT.

what the hell are you talking about now. In case you did not know because your a MORON.
filing for bankruptcy for student loans is possible so let them try no one is stopping them now are they . Problem is they are to lazy to get a lawyer and file they want big daddy money bags joe to solve it for them . . YOU just need a lawyers and have to meet special requirements for filing in case you did not know .
There's a difference between bankruptcy and loan forgiveness in case you did not know LUG NUT.
So you are ok if Trump doesn't pay his debts, even though he is rich, but whine about poor students
Wow
More right wing favoritism for the rich. As akways

So you are ok if Trump doesn't pay his debts, even though he is rich, but whine about poor students
Wow
More right wing favoritism for the rich. As akways
Did I say that no I did not you said it with your weasel way and words MORON. I do not favor the rich any more then anyone else I sure am not rich . I also support many of the programs for those who deserve and need help not those that sit on their ass when there's noting wrong with them or keep churning out baby's for welfare to take care of and much like with student loans fail to accept responsibility for their actions. You forget DUMB ASS i WAS a democrat at one time and I grew up in mainly democrat states.
You Are a idiot and a weasel and a fool. And a lying liberal.

S
Did I say that no I did not you said it with your weasel way and words MORON. I do not favor the rich any more then anyone else I sure am not rich . I also support many of the programs for those who deserve and need help not those that sit on their ass when there's noting wrong with them or keep churning out baby's for welfare to take care of and much like with student loans fail to accept responsibility for their actions. You forget DUMB ASS i WAS a democrat at one time and I grew up in mainly democrat states.
You Are a idiot and a weasel and a fool. And a lying liberal.
Sure you favor the rich
You don't complain when billionaires stiff working people via bankruptcy but whine endlessly about the debts if poor students

Lefties are notoriously ignorant when it comes to the national debt. They think the greatest cause of the national debt is the easing of tax burdens on American workers, not massive pork spending.

Werbung:
Back