Liberals at it again inn Chicago what will it add up to by tomorrow end

so you deny trump's campaign gave private date to russia?
yes or no, moron? lol
I have not heard of that but so what if he did? KJB illegally leaked a secret SCOTUS document that almost got Kavanaugh and his family killed and you want to make a big deal of something Trump might have done that does not mean a thing? Democrats will say anything to cover their shame at having been exposed en-masse for creating and propagating the lying Democrat fake Russian conspiracy theory.

Werbung:
It is easy to see why Democrats did not want to admit that they used the shady adjudication process that Democrats made excessive use of in other states.

Microsoft Word - Antrim Michigan Forensics Report 121320(9).docx (depernolaw.com)

2. We conclude that the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results. The system intentionally generates an enormously high number of ballot errors. The electronic ballots are then transferred for adjudication. The intentional errors lead to bulk adjudication of ballots with no oversight, no transparency, and no audit trail. This leads to voter or election fraud. Based on our study, we conclude that The Dominion Voting System should not be used in Michigan. We further conclude that the results of Antrim County should not have been certified.
Ramsland is a moron and so are you lol

Complaining about a feature that wasn't even used
It's harr to be that stupid but you are lol

I have not heard of that but so what if he did? KJB illegally leaked a secret SCOTUS document that almost got Kavanaugh and his family killed and you want to make a big deal of something Trump might have done that does not mean a thing? Democrats will say anything to cover their shame at having been exposed en-masse for creating and propagating the lying Democrat fake Russian conspiracy theory.
What if they did? It would be illegal to get free help from a foreign source moron
God you are stupid

not only accuse, but got convictions, because they were guilty.

try to pay attention moron lol
Yes. Democrats unjustly arrested and jailed several leading Republicans during the Trump administration in efforts to overthrow the government of the US during the Trump administration, but now some of them are fighting back. I understand General Flynn has filed a multi-million-dollar civil suit against the crooks and liars who unjustly jailed him, just like Nick Sandman did against CNN. Good for him.

Yes. Democrats unjustly arrested and jailed several leading Republicans during the Trump administration in efforts to overthrow the government of the US during the Trump administration, but now some of them are fighting back. I understand General Flynn has filed a multi-million-dollar civil suit against the crooks and liars who unjustly jailed him, just like Nick Sandman did against CNN. Good for him.
Anyone can sue moron lol

because they didn't moron.
nothing mysterious about ballots being counted overnight.
its how states work.

my god you're a moron
Ballots illegally received at night after the deadline has passed for accepting ballots, and counted with no non-democrat observers present to protect against fraud cannot be automatically accepted as legitimate just because Democrats counted them as legitimate.

Ballots illegally received at night after the deadline has passed for accepting ballots, and counted with no non-democrat observers present to protect against fraud cannot be automatically accepted as legitimate just because Democrats counted them as legitimate.
Prove they were illegally received moron

It didn't have adulation logs in 2020 because the feature wasn't used moron
Examiners said the logs on the machines contained data from other elections but not from 2020. You have failed to irrefutably prove the expert wrong and you have not explained why if the security feature was not used in 2020 then why Democrats did not want to use the security feature in 2020.

I have seen it. And it's bogus lo,
You are a moron
Since you repeatedly claim you have no obligation to prove anything I will just assume you have no intention of trying to prove the investigator wrong that you claim was wrong.

Present any credible evidence this was a problem moron
The problem with touch-screen voting is that once the vote is recorded there is no way to verify it was recorded properly and no way to prove the machine was not programmed to illegally stack votes in favor of the crooked candidate.

Since you repeatedly claim you have no obligation to prove anything I will just assume you have no intention of trying to prove the investigator wrong that you claim was wrong.
I have already proven many things wrong
Like the moron and the adjudication logs lol

The problem with touch-screen voting is that once the vote is recorded there is no way to verify it was recorded properly and no way to prove the machine was not programmed to illegally stack votes in favor of the crooked candidate.
Feel free to prove fraud

Werbung:
Examiners said the logs on the machines contained data from other elections but not from 2020. You have failed to irrefutably prove the expert wrong and you have not explained why if the security feature was not used in 2020 then why Democrats did not want to use the security feature in 2020.
Link please to these claims
What state what election etc
You post vague nonsense lol

Back