Libtards wrong again(China-Covid)......racist!!!

Starcastle

Even libtard news is saying this now. I thought those who said Covid came from a lab in China was a bizarre off the wall racist conspiracy theory?

Don't you idiots have any shame? Alex Jones is right more often than you people are.

Werbung:
the "lab leak" theory is still not proven, moron, if you read the actual news.

it said "LOW confidence" in the theory. Other experts still think it came from animals.

and the "libtards" were attacking the "INTENTIONAL lab leak theory" for sure as racist, and there is no evidence of that, moron.

unless you have some?

the "lab leak" theory is still not proven, moron, if you read the actual news.

it said "LOW confidence" in the theory. Other experts still think it came from animals.

and the "libtards" were attacking the "INTENTIONAL lab leak theory" for sure as racist, and there is no evidence of that, moron.

unless you have some?
yes it must of come from free range butterfly's no way it got out of the lab by the wet market couldnt happen

Even libtard news is saying this now. I thought those who said Covid came from a lab in China was a bizarre off the wall racist conspiracy theory?

Don't you idiots have any shame? Alex Jones is right more often than you people are.

Alex Jones?
He's a complete fruit loops.
How about those conspiracy court cases he got beaten in?

Do you have a reading disorder?

I compared you libtards to Alex Jones. I said nothing positive about him.
You're just another ill informed hate filled pos.
Alex Jones was a poster boy before he made a goose of himself and you all cheered on with him.

According to pjmret I'm a liar for saying that the energy dept said the Covid virus came from the Wuhan lab.

CNN-US Energy Department assesses Covid-19 likely resulted from lab leak

Ny Times-Lab Leak Most Likely Caused Pandemic, Energy Dept. Says​

Guardian-Covid-19 likely came from lab leak, says news report citing US energy department​

USA-Today-Energy Department finds COVID-19 most likely emerged from lab leak​

Aljazerra-US energy dept says COVID probably leaked from Wuhan lab​

Some real right wing sources there. :X3::X3:

likely resulted

Most Likely Caused

likely came from

most likely emerged

probably leaked from

51%2BeZxVQLiL._SX425_.jpg

babyjane-laughing.gif

Werbung:
Back