Little Ukraine kicking Putin's ass and the mighty Russian bear

Werbung:
your claim your proof.
god i've told you that so many times. lol

not my job to prove your claims, you lazy lying cowardly moron :)
It seems your upset yet again. Just b because I am right again, and you want to fight and argue like a 2-year-old who just got his teddy bear taken from him.

It seems your upset yet again. Just b because I am right again, and you want to fight and argue like a 2-year-old who just got his teddy bear taken from him.

if by "upset" you mean laughing at you, yes!

if you were right you'd prove it. :)

you sound like a 2 year old, whing that you are right and then cowardly running away and refusing to prove it.

childish moron: "I'm right and i know i'm right and i'll just stomp my feet and tell you i'm right without actually proving i'm right"

hahahahahha

lol ok Bevis I see your to stupid and lazy to look it up yourself and are so out of touch with what Biden has done your clueless letting to stupid show again and again. You see the truth is you don't know the truth and refuse to acknowledge it as it proves Biden is a moron.

lol ok Bevis I see your to stupid and lazy to look it up yourself and are so out of touch with what Biden has done your clueless letting to stupid show again and again. You see the truth is you don't know the truth and refuse to acknowledge it as it proves Biden is a moron.

so was the pipeline the only russian sanction? no others?

from YOUR link: "In May 2021, U.S. President Joe Biden's administration announced it would waive some sanctions"

SOME sanctions. Meaning some were not waived.

care to fail again? :)

Werbung:
so was the pipeline the only russian sanction? no others?

from YOUR link: "In May 2021, U.S. President Joe Biden's administration announced it would waive some sanctions"

SOME sanctions. Meaning some were not waived.

care to fail again? :)
yes he dropped sanctions fact you just dont like the truth

Back