Little Ukraine kicking Putin's ass and the mighty Russian bear

For the most part, Biden has continued the sanctions imposed by his predecessors and added new ones.

For instance, Biden issued an order in April 2021 that prohibited U.S. financial institutions from trading ruble-denominated bonds linked to a variety of Russian entities, and sanctioned six technology companies with links to Russian intelligence.

And in May 2021, the U.S. imposed new sanctions on Russian shipping and other entities involved in the pipeline project.

However, in the course of pursuing U.S. diplomatic goals, the Biden administration has sought some flexibility. In May 2021, for instance, the administration waived sanctions on the company spearheading Nord Stream 2 as well as its CEO, arguing that a waiver was in the U.S. national interest.

Nord Stream 2 is a bilateral project between Germany and Russia, so the U.S. can only stop it using indirect leverage.
Trump was president through January 2021, so the vast majority of its construction occurred while he was president.

"It has been mainly Germany’s decision, so I don’t see how one can interpret Nord Stream 2 as a gift from Biden," Herrera said. "All we can do is pressure Germany to not allow it to become operational."

Werbung:
For the most part, Biden has continued the sanctions imposed by his predecessors and added new ones.

For instance, Biden issued an order in April 2021 that prohibited U.S. financial institutions from trading ruble-denominated bonds linked to a variety of Russian entities, and sanctioned six technology companies with links to Russian intelligence.

And in May 2021, the U.S. imposed new sanctions on Russian shipping and other entities involved in the pipeline project.

However, in the course of pursuing U.S. diplomatic goals, the Biden administration has sought some flexibility. In May 2021, for instance, the administration waived sanctions on the company spearheading Nord Stream 2 as well as its CEO, arguing that a waiver was in the U.S. national interest.

Nord Stream 2 is a bilateral project between Germany and Russia, so the U.S. can only stop it using indirect leverage.
Trump was president through January 2021, so the vast majority of its construction occurred while he was president.

"It has been mainly Germany’s decision, so I don’t see how one can interpret Nord Stream 2 as a gift from Biden," Herrera said. "All we can do is pressure Germany to not allow it to become operational."
Im not denying that at all. But he did remove all the sanctions against russia that trump put in place . WHY ?

Yes putin is in a real pickle. He did not consider it was possible the Ukraine could put up such a fight and he overestimated the fighting spirit of his conscript military and the quality and capability of his equipment.
If he was to have to face a loss hes done for a long war and forcing men to fight same result.

I not making a claim I quoting a fact . you and numb nuts look it up your self.

its only a fact after you prove it. until then its a claim. lol.

if it was so obviously a fact you'd have no problem proving it.
but apparently you can't. maybe it is a claim and not a fact :)

its only a fact after you prove it. until then its a claim. lol.

if it was so obviously a fact you'd have no problem proving it.
but apparently you can't. maybe it is a claim and not a fact :)
Maybe his big mouth has blurted out another lie.

look it up I'm not your bitch , you could of Easly

yes you are my bitch.
you make claim after claim and cowardly run away when i ask you to prove it.
hahahaha
hahahah
hahahah

if its so "easy to look up", why haven't you done it to prove your claim and not look like a cowardly lying moron? :)

yes you are my bitch.
hahahaha
hahahah
hahahah

if its so "easy to look up", why haven't you done it to prove your claim and not look like a cowardly lying moron? :)
No answer was the stern reply.
How did we know that?

Werbung:
yes you are my bitch.
hahahaha
hahahah
hahahah

why have you not done so ?

Back