Liz Cheney loses Wyoming Republican primary to Trump-backed candidate

Trump is a multi-dimensional crook and full marks to Ms Cheney for trying to rid the Republication Party of this malignant presence.

It reminds of Germany in the 1920's before the Nazis took over.

And we all knew how that ended

So Eric and Don Jr took bribes and no show jobs? Does Trump have a grandchild he pretends does not exist in Arkansas? Biden bragging about catching a cold from his grandson "who likes to kiss his pop". What hypocrites.

I'm about to turn 64 and no president even Nixon was not as corrupt and not as determined to destroy civil liberties in this country.

Werbung:
Boris is my bitch!
Dick-Cheney.jpg

Why do you want to swim in the American swamp while hating us Americans?

So which black neighborhood of St Louis will you be moving to?
I dont hate Americans. I hate ignorance, racists and stupidity and low iq big mouths belching propaganda and hate.

Dont try to be funny or denigrate me. You like your old mate don't have the smarts. Just stick with the facts and you'll find it will get easier.

I dont hate Americans. I hate ignorance, racists and stupidity and low iq big mouths belching propaganda and hate.

Dont try to be funny or denigrate me. You like your old mate don't have the smarts. Just stick with the facts and you'll find it will get easier.

Your hero president is a racist pos who farts and shits into a diaper.

Please do not with a straight face try and tell me this man is the choice of the high minded.

Trump must have been a great man if the entire swamp from both parties is out to get him and the Chinese needed a bio weapon to stop him. If you are too dumb to get it do not blame me. Your posts are like from some bizzaro world.

So which black neighborhood will Boris be buying a home in?

I guess being a libtard is easy from the comfort of your 95% white world. No worries about those BLM riots reaching your domicile.

No need to worry when the DA lets violent criminals off free they will hurt just inner city Americans not Australians or Brits.

Your hero president is a racist pos who farts and shits into a diaper.

Please do not with a straight face try and tell me this man is the choice of the high minded.

Trump must have been a great man if the entire swamp from both parties is out to get him and the Chinese needed a bio weapon to stop him. If you are too dumb to get it do not blame me. Your posts are like from some bizzaro world.
I dont have a problem with you saying that. The problem starts when you expect me to believe it.

You need some practice if you are to get anywhere near me. You can't handle it when I drop one on you. Out comes the childish retorts full of hate and venom because you have nothing else. Try again.

I dont have a problem with you saying that. The problem starts when you expect me to believe it.

You need some practice if you are to get anywhere near me. You can't handle it when I drop one on you. Out comes the childish retorts full of hate and venom because you have nothing else. Try again.

Oh it hurt your feelings that I took a shot at your king?

He could use some help with that soiled diaper. Will you be taking an apartment in inner city DC?

Oh it hurt your feelings that I took a shot at your king?

He could use some help with that soiled diaper. Will you be taking an apartment in inner city DC?
Not my king but believe what you want. I know nothing about his bowel problems. I'll leave those intimate details to you and your perverted friend

Goebbels would have been proud of the way two paid-up members of the WarParty and lickspittle satraps of the egregious
US capitalist nightmare are supposed to be polar opposites.

And get a sizeable chunk of the population at each others throats.

Comrade Stalin

Werbung:
Back