Liz Cheney loses Wyoming Republican primary to Trump-backed candidate

No he nailed it.

Now that's a knife mate!

Crocodile Dundee love Joe Biden!

Really scared the shit out of that little black dude. Racist!
If you say so but even a verification means nothing. Considering youre both from trumps poorly educated by self admission.

Werbung:
Your hero president is a racist pos who farts and shits into a diaper.

Please do not with a straight face try and tell me this man is the choice of the high minded.

Trump must have been a great man if the entire swamp from both parties is out to get him and the Chinese needed a bio weapon to stop him. If you are too dumb to get it do not blame me. Your posts are like from some bizzaro world.

or trump was an anti-american demagogue who was, and is, a danger to our country because he only loves himself :)

bio weapon? you can prove that? lol

Ditto.

I'm well educated Mr Dundee. One of the best educated people you will ever know.
If you think supporting Trump etc is evidence of your education, oh dear.
Your lack of education is more than compensated by your keenly developed mental bankruptcy.

Considering the massive cost of education in this country, looking at what dribble you write, I cant help feeling we are in for a massive refund of wasted money on you.

If you think supporting Trump etc is evidence of your education, oh dear.
Your lack of education is more than compensated by your keenly developed mental bankruptcy.

Considering the massive cost of education in this country, looking at what dribble you write, I cant help feeling we are in for a massive refund of wasted money on you.

Supporting Trump? This goes far deeper than that genius. Half our country is under assault. The government has been weaponized against half it's population. That's what your swamp heroes support.

What do you care if democrats destroy civil liberties in this country?

Supporting Trump? This goes far deeper than that genius. Half our country is under assault. The government has been weaponized against half it's population. That's what your swamp heroes support.

What do you care if democrats destroy civil liberties in this country?
Under assault???
Youre a drama queen. Grow up and get used to good government and democracy. Your propaganda never worked when Biden chucked Trump out but you're still belching it like lava.

It is amazing to me how democrats call republicans fascist Nazis etc. when we support smaller government, and they support bigger government the was dictators and Nazis and commies do
That's ignorant and I explained that to you recently.
Nazis etc has origins in right wing politics and you know it.
Don't try and shift the blame because you ignorantly supported Trump and his fascist takeover.
The one thing you never learn from history is that you never learn from history.

That's ignorant and I explained that to you recently.
Nazis etc has origins in right wing politics and you know it.
Don't try and shift the blame because you ignorantly supported Trump and his fascist takeover.
The one thing you never learn from history is that you never learn from history.

"Right wing politics" meaning what brain stem? Do you even know?

There are characteristics of rule that matter. Trump was less "right wing" than your hero DICK Cheney.

Biden and the democrats want more government control over people's lives. Higher taxes, more regulations and restraints on speech. They want to government to filter speech and media. They want this war in the Ukraine to last forever a war that never happened under Trump.

The entire climate change agenda is about government authority over that of individuals. That is what the lie is about.

Werbung:
"Right wing politics" meaning what brain stem? Do you even know?

There are characteristics of rule that matter. Trump was less "right wing" than your hero DICK Cheney.

Biden and the democrats want more government control over people's lives. Higher taxes, more regulations and restraints on speech. They want to government to filter speech and media. They want this war in the Ukraine to last forever a war that never happened under Trump.

The entire climate change agenda is about government authority over that of individuals. That is what the lie is about.
81 million didn't think that.

Back