looks like fat boy has set some unattainable goals for his shat hole commie nation

the annoying thing

Werbung:
ROCKET MAN is trying to get Biden to say or do something that might provide an opportunity for NORKO to take advantage of the lesser head of state.

so "weak" russia is losing the war in the ukraine thanks to biden. lol
Did I say that dumb ass no you did. i said fat boy has been goating biden sense he was elected and had set unattainable goals. Yet your lying liberal ass tries to change words . typical for you.now go lay down some place and try again

Did I say that dumb ass no you did. i said fat boy has been goating biden sense he was elected and had set unattainable goals. Yet your lying liberal ass tries to change words . typical for you.now go lay down some place and try again

you said biden was weak when dealing with other countries, moron.
was he weak in dealing with russia, yes or no?

so "weak" russia is losing the war in the ukraine thanks to biden. lol

As usual you are a retard. Your pedophile friend Biden has nothing to do with it. In fact, Biden is the reason that Putin attacked in the first place you dimwit. Putin smelled a weak sissy loser in Biden, and he was right, just like we all small a weak sissy loser in you, and we are all right. :ROFLMAO:

Werbung:
As usual you are a retard. Your pedophile friend Biden has nothing to do with it. In fact, Biden is the reason that Putin attacked in the first place you dimwit. Putin smelled a weak sissy loser in Biden, and he was right, just like we all small a weak sissy loser in you, and we are all right. :ROFLMAO:
Pres. Zelensky cited the oil pipline sanctions that the Trump adminisration had enacted, as having kept Russia from invading.

Trump is smarter than most of his dim witted critics.

Trump imposed sanctions on the Nordstream 2 pipeline construction.

The day Trump’s sanctions were imposed, Putin shut down construction of it.

That meant Russia's petro revenue was limited to existing output.

Trump knows that you need lots of money to invade a country and wage a war.

Putin would need more revenue, more than they already had.

But without Nordstream 2’s added output Russia couldn't afford to invade. Add to that the fact that Trump would have hit Moscow had Putin invaded during DJT's term.

So, Putin stayed put while Trump was POTUS.

The day Biden lifted the sanctions on Nordstream 2, Putin resumed its construction.

(28:33 - 30:18)

“…He (Zelinsky) said if the United States had imposed sanctions on Nordstream 2 last year, Putin wouldn't have invaded Ukraine.”

Verdict w/Ted Cruz

Oil & Gas(lighting) | Ep. 115. (51:37)

Back