Lots of Commies...

And some Americans (libs mostly) still believe the Dem party is not a commie party...how can this be when the truth is so easy to see. Some of these delusional libs regularly post here at the HOP.

Crazy!!!!

Calm down Joe.

Werbung:
According to what? Your Leftist intuition? Because all Leftists say so?

Go to the KKK's website... Cut and paste from the "About Us" section where they identify themselves as "Conservatives", then add a quote about how they wish to see the Conservative movement take over Congress because that's how they can get their agenda moved forward, and finally show a snippet that explains their explicit support for the Republican party.

Until you can do that, your assertion that the KKK supports Republicans is worthless.

so you think there is a number of KKK members out supporting the dems then right? lol just keep you head in the sand

In the forlorn hope that some intelligent debate may arise from the ashes of the defeat of the democrat wing of the Institutionalised War Party, I hereby present the 10 demands of the communist mainfesto.

1. Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
3. Abolition of all right of inheritance.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
5. Centralisation of credit in the hands of the State, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.
6. Centralisation of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the State.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
8. Equal liability of all to labour. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country, by a more equitable distribution of the population over the country.
10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children's factory labour in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production.

Some demands will be recognised as the foundations of the modern state.

So, instead of relentlently presenting marxists as dangerous criminals. it might be of value to discuss these points in turn in a political dialogue.

Can we start with point 1) State or communal ownership of land. Cubans have the highest level of land ownership in the world.

"...Achievements of the Revolution

Housing provision received a relatively high priority in the immediate post-Revolutionary period. Early in the 1960s, legislation was passed to provide security of tenure, to reduce rents and to transform many tenants into owners. Today, many Cubans still have a great deal of security in their housing and pay relatively little for it. Many own outright or pay only around 10% of incomes towards their homes (more like hire purchase than a mortgage). It is illegal to buy and sell housing for profit in Cuba, though residents have rights to exchange housing.

These legal reforms were accompanied by mass building programmes to relieve the worst of the pre-Revolutionary slum conditions. The state took a lead in planning for housing but much of the construction was undertaken on a state-supported ‘self-help’ basis. Castro himself is credited with the idea of initiating microbrigades of workers given leave from their usual occupations to contribute to the construction programmes.

Housing construction continued through the 1960s – 1980s and microbrigades continue to play an important role in housebuilding and renovation today. The long term impact of these policies means that absolute homelessness is practically non- existent in Cuba.

http://www.cuba-solidarity.org.uk/cubasi_article.asp?ArticleID=15

Comrade Stalin

In the forlorn hope that some intelligent debate may arise from the ashes of the defeat of the democrat wing of the Institutionalised War Party, I hereby present the 10 demands of the communist mainfesto.

So, instead of relentlently presenting marxists as dangerous criminals. it might be of value to discuss these points in turn in a political dialogue.

Can we start with point 1) State or communal ownership of land. Cubans have the highest level of land ownership in the world.

Housing provision received a relatively high priority in the immediate post-Revolutionary period. Early in the 1960s, legislation was passed to provide security of tenure, to reduce rents and to transform many tenants into owners. Today, many Cubans still have a great deal of security in their housing and pay relatively little for it. Many own outright or pay only around 10% of incomes towards their homes (more like hire purchase than a mortgage). It is illegal to buy and sell housing for profit in Cuba, though residents have rights to exchange housing.

These legal reforms were accompanied by mass building programmes to relieve the worst of the pre-Revolutionary slum conditions. The state took a lead in planning for housing but much of the construction was undertaken on a state-supported ‘self-help’ basis. Castro himself is credited with the idea of initiating microbrigades of workers given leave from their usual occupations to contribute to the construction programmes.

Housing construction continued through the 1960s – 1980s and microbrigades continue to play an important role in housebuilding and renovation today. The long term impact of these policies means that absolute homelessness is practically non- existent in Cuba.

Comrade Stalin

Comrade Stalin

At 9am EST Tuesday November 30, 2010, New Zeal will post documentary evidence linking Minnesota Secretary of State Mark Ritchie, to the Communist Party USA.

Why is this important?

A key part of Mark Ritchie's job is to oversee electoral recounts in Minnesota.

In early 2009 Mark Ritchie judged that his Wellstone Action Advisory Committee and Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party colleague Al Franken had won a Minnesota U.S. Senate seat, even though Republican opponent Norm Coleman was ahead on election night.

The recount was dogged with controversy, with allegations that felon's votes were illegally counted.

Currently, Mark Ritchie is overseeing another election recount. This could give the Minnesota governorship to another of Ritchie's Wellstone Action Advisory Committee and Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party colleagues, Mark Dayton.
http://newzeal.blogspot.com/

Is it any wonder that fat fool Al Franken won in MN? Not now...

And this is but the tip of the iceberg...The D party is just about completely controlled by the commies. See above...

The D party is just about completely controlled by the commies.

joe2-cropped-proto-custom_6.jpg

Thank you for that compliment. Just as Joe McCarthy was right, so am I.

But, people like you are not smart enough to see or accept the truth all by your lonesome. Stick with me my little hapless friend and I shall set you free of those terrible chains of ignorance.

And your Avatar is a reflection of your lack of intelligence. Change it and we can begin your education.

Thank you for that compliment. Just as Joe McCarthy was right, so am I.

But, people like you are not smart enough to see or accept the truth all by your lonesome. Stick with me my little hapless friend and I shall set you free of those terrible chains of ignorance.

And your Avatar is a reflection of your lack of intelligence. Change it and we can begin your education.

McCarthy was cruel man. Gipper you have expressed a complete and utter refusal to even define communism. So how do we know you are right? If so who cares? You just accused them of a word that you refuse to define so your accusation means nothing. Its an ill defined and unsupported claim.

Werbung:
McCarthy was cruel man. Gipper you have expressed a complete and utter refusal to even define communism. So how do we know you are right? If so who cares? You just accused them of a word that you refuse to define so your accusation means nothing. Its an ill defined and unsupported claim.

Oh silly hapless one...It's not MY definition of communism. Do you think I invented it? I did not. A fool named Marx invented it.

Communism is a very well defined term. But, apparently you do not know this or somehow are incapable of understanding this.

Just Google it. That will be your assignment for tonight and I expect your report in the morning.

Back