Lots of Commies...

Oh silly hapless one...It's not MY definition of communism. Do you think I invented it? I did not. A fool named Marx invented it.

Communism is a very well defined term. But, apparently you do not know this or somehow are incapable of understanding this.

Just Google it. That will be your assignment for tonight and I expect your report in the morning.

A word can have as many definitions as there are people to interpret it. So yes your definition would be nice. I can guarantee my definition is different from yours.

Werbung:
The Jewish people as a whole will be its own Messiah. It will attain world domination by the dissolution of other races...and by the establishment of a world republic in which everywhere the Jews will exercise the privilege of citizenship. In this New World Order the Children of Israel...will furnish all the leaders without encountering opposition..." (Karl Marx in a letter to Baruch Levy, quoted in Review de Paris, June 1, 1928, p. 574)

A word can have as many definitions as there are people to interpret it. So yes your definition would be nice. I can guarantee my definition is different from yours.

Absurd my hapless little buddy. Spoken like a true left winger. There is only one definition that is correct. You obviously are uncapable of understandiing this. Everything is relative right?

I tried to help you, but some people are incapable of accepting education. I am done.

If you do not change that disgusting avatar, you will be banned.

"The Jewish people as a whole will be its own Messiah. It will attain world domination by the dissolution of other races...and by the establishment of a world republic in which everywhere the Jews will exercise the privilege of citizenship. In this New World Order the Children of Israel...will furnish all the leaders without encountering opposition..." (Karl Marx in a letter to Baruch Levy, quoted in Review de Paris, June 1, 1928, p. 574)

Werbung:
1)Absurd my hapless little buddy. Spoken like a true left winger. There is only one definition that is correct. You obviously are uncapable of understandiing this. Everything is relative right?

I tried to help you, but some people are incapable of accepting education. I am done.

2)If you do not change that disgusting avatar, you will be banned.

1) Then give me the correct definition as I am a stupid lib commie who hates america and wont figure it out for myself.

2) If you would have asked nicely, dropped the name calling, adressed the topic at hand, and not threaten me I might have. But sense you have been an all around ass....

jesus-middle-finger.jpg

Back