Make america great again

Werbung:
Yes biden has taxed and spent forgiving debt running up inflation helping perverts flooding the nation with illegals and drugs . hes great

"perverts". lol.

god i'd love to be your therapist to get a better insight into your weird and obsessed mind.

is "turtle head" your latest stupidity? lol
O no I just find it amazing that the name fits him so well. Every time I use that name it brings a picture to my mind of old joe struggling in pain and agony .It makes me laugh. I be hes a screamer .
The only thing that would be better is for his doctor to order a round incision and the doctors team make a mistake and think he said circumcision.
Now that would be why more funny.

O no I just find it amazing that the name fits him so well. Every time I use that name it brings a picture to my mind of old joe struggling in pain and agony .It makes me laugh. I be hes a screamer .
The only thing that would be better is for his doctor to order a round incision and the doctors team make a mistake and think he said circumcision.
Now that would be why more funny.

another stupid "nickname" from a republican nimrod.
i'm not surprised

His Dream Became America's NIghtmare

"Skin color" is a dishonest and unrealistic strawman, yet no one on the controlled Right dares to call out Commie Goon MLK on that, his most famous lie.
What was it I not really a mlk info center .I was not aware of a commie connection . if you have time to tell me

Werbung:
Back