Martyr? In a fairy tale maybe

bododie

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed said, "That is what I wish, I wish to be martyred,"

This is the "wish" of the self proclaimed mastermind of the 911 attacks. I am usually in favor of the death penalty, but I would be willing to pay my share to keep this worthless person alive and in prison till the end of his days. Torment should be his fate.

Werbung:
This is the "wish" of the self proclaimed mastermind of the 911 attacks. I am usually in favor of the death penalty, but I would be willing to pay my share to keep this worthless person alive and in prison till the end of his days. Torment should be his fate.

He should be burned alive at ground zero.

the self proclaimed mastermind of the 911 attacks.

Self proclaimed mastermind? If memory serves, KSM "confessed" to virtually everything under the sun. Whatever he said or didn't say after four years of intense interogation at Gitmo has no real meaning beyond our own self-justifications.

I certainly believe that KSM was in complete sympathy with the 911 bombers. I even suspect he was involve in the planning. However, convicting him based on a confession obtained under these circumstances and the evidense collected by the pack of liars that our goverment has become is nothing more than a theatre of the absurd. As this plays directly into the hands of America's enemies, we're certain to do it.

Self proclaimed mastermind? If memory serves, KSM "confessed" to virtually everything under the sun. Whatever he said or didn't say after four years of intense interogation at Gitmo has no real meaning beyond our own self-justifications.

I certainly believe that KSM was in complete sympathy with the 911 bombers. I even suspect he was involve in the planning. However, convicting him based on a confession obtained under these circumstances and the evidense collected by the pack of liars that our goverment has become is nothing more than a theatre of the absurd. As this plays directly into the hands of America's enemies, we're certain to do it.

He admitted his involvement in a 2002 interview with Al Jazeera. Maybe they extracted the confession with red-hot tongs? :D It was also the finding of the 9-11 commission that he was the mastermind. The 9-11 commission was staffed by such well-known neocons as Lee H. Hamilton, Richard Ben-Veniste (head of the watergate investigation), Jamie Gorelick and Bob Kerrey. :rolleyes:

I think he should have to run the gauntlet through a NYFD station with the firefighters armed with fire hoses and bars of soap in tube socks.
If he can climb up the pole, he is free.

I have said the same about OBL. Anyone heard from him outta Gitmo lately? Oh thats right he isnt there, he is still on the run. Coming up on 7 years since 9-11 and him being the number one priority since 9-13-01 for the Bush Administration.
Way to keep your eye on the ball Mr. President.

ISLAMOFASCIST AND JUDEOFASCIST SYMBIOSIS

The Islamofascists, in perpetual quest of greater wealth and power, rant to incite the impoverished Islamic peoples to violence against the notorious injustices of the powerful Judeofascist land robbers. The Judeofascists, in perpetual quest for greater wealth and power, wail and lobby to incite the American People into providing military protection against this persecution by outraged Islamofascists. To add credibility to these rantings and wailings, intermittent battles are performed. The result is that these clever Islamofascists and Judeofascists do gain great wealth and power, at the expense of the Arab, Persian, and American peoples.

The great sacrifice of the wealth and blood of the American People on behalf Israel is all that perpetuates this destructive symbiotic relationship between the Islamofascists and the Judeofascists. But when, in the normal course of the American Cultural War, the Neo-Cons/Neo-Libs are finally expelled by the Reagan Conservatives and Kennedy Liberals from their positions of power, the economic and military support for the Judeofascists will finally end; and that will end the support for the Islamofascists. The end of the era of Neo-Con/Neo-Lib military intervention in the affairs of the Arab and Persian peoples shall be the start of an era of constructive relations with the American People.

The Judeofascists, who live in a glass house surrounded by Islamofascists, continue fight for survival politically and militarily, until nuclear armed Israel finally becomes the site of Holocaust II; or, they could offer a sincere apology, and economic reparations for the stolen land, damaged infrastructure, and losses of innocent lives; to finally win for themselves by just and peaceful means, what they cannot win by unjust and violent means.
Shall the World be cheering, and the Diaspora wailing; or, shall the World and the Diaspora be cheering?

Werbung:
He should be burned alive at ground zero.

So, you'd give him what he wants?

Keep him in jail, go get OBL and put him in the next cell, get the rest of the cockroaches that planned the attack of 9/11 and put them in jail, then rebuild the twin towers with a supermax in the basement just big enough to hold them.

Then, let's organize some tours in which the victims of 9/11 have a chance to spit on them and tell them what they really think of their jihad.
But let's not give the fanatics what they want: martyrs.

Back