Marxist Group BLM: "The Greatest Lie Ever Sold"

Werbung:
Leftists will embrace any evil and any law-breaking as long as it advances their agenda, but they will accuse us of the very things they themselves are guilty of.

did you write fortune cookie sayings as a job? nice stupid sentence. lol

you think a lot about people you dont' know being pedos

Fuck you. The democrat party OFFICIALLY defends groomers and pedophiles, and therefore if you support that party then that is what you support. Very simple.

Besides, you already PERSONALLY defended pedos in another thread so just shut your cock gobbler, bitch.

Fuck you. The democrat party OFFICIALLY defends groomers and pedophiles, and therefore if you support that party then that is what you support. Very simple.

Besides, you already PERSONALLY defended pedos in another thread so just shut your cock gobbler, bitch.

OFFICIALLY? where do they OFFICIALLY defend "groomers and pedophiles"?
be specific not stupid.

where did I PERSONALLY defend them? quote my exact quote, moron. lol.

god you really need mental help. lol

Thread Topic

The Greatest Lie Ever Sold | OFFICIAL TRAILER

In the aftermath of George Floyd’s death, the media concocted a narrative that justified a summer of worldwide riots and helped contribute to the rise of Black Lives Matter, who used the chaos to raise 90 million dollars. In this new documentary, exclusively on DailyWire+, Candace Owens follows the money and discovers exactly how the money was spent and where it did–and didn’t go.

Once again, another fake organization with a fake misleading name designed to prevent criticism (after all of you are against black lives mattering then you are a racist right?) promoting a Leftist Marxist agenda and ripping people off. Big surprise.

One of BLM's goals is the destruction of the nuclear family (mom, dad, kids) and support of the gay degenerate lifestyle. I am not sure how that hells black people.

Here is the trailer, followed by some other commentary and analysis videos:

Officer Tatum Commentary:

are you in charge of defining what a "real family" is?
hahahah
hahahah
Sorry dun dun but I think its pretty universally well know what makes up a traditional family . But again your not to smart and a democrat

The nuclear family is considered the “traditional” family and consists of a mother, father, and the children. The two-parent nuclear family has become less prevalent, and alternative family forms such as, homosexual relationships, single-parent households, and adopting individuals are more common

here what the Marxist leader of blm said dun dun “

We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and ‘villages’ that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable,” the website formerly read.

Now clearly they are against the traditional family why you may ask ? because it makes it easier to radicalize blacks into committing crimes in the name of blm and squeezing money from them. The nuclear family develops values and morals and love for each other and dependency on each other the way non traditional family's do not. It also has a tendency to result in kids having a single prent and more likely to live in poverty and be exposed to gangs and drugs and crime and have less of a education., You see I know and have seen it as I have said I have black blood in my family and have seen first hand the results when family's slip up . This applies to the white side also .

In supporting blm you are in essence supporting poverty for youth crime drugs and crime and so much more your just to stupid to see the truth. You cold care less about the black community's progression but are supporting the radical side that harms it .

Democrats have been playing black folk for a long time , Like joe Biden said if you don't vote for me your m=not black that is a demeaning statement by far . You see Imm against any group that bases its self on color alone and commits crime in the name of it the blm antifa kkk the national alliance and so many more . I dont care about the color or religion or politics they are all hate groups who use violence . Your just to dense to see that

Last edited:
Sorry dun dun but I think its pretty universally well know what makes up a traditional family . But again your not to smart and a democrat

The nuclear family is considered the “traditional” family and consists of a mother, father, and the children. The two-parent nuclear family has become less prevalent, and alternative family forms such as, homosexual relationships, single-parent households, and adopting individuals are more common

here what the Marxist leader of blm said dun dun “

We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and ‘villages’ that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable,” the website formerly read.

Now clearly they are against the traditional family why you may ask ? because it makes it easier to radicalize blacks into committing crimes in the name of blm and squeezing money from them. The nuclear family develops values and morals and love for each other and dependency on each other the way non traditional family's do not. It also has a tendency to result in kids having a single prent and more likely to live in poverty and be exposed to gangs and drugs and crime and have less of a education., You see I know and have seen it as I have said I have black blood in my family and have seen first hand the results when family's slip up . This applies to the white side also .

In supporting blm you are in essence supporting poverty for youth crime drugs and crime and so much more your just to stupid to see the truth. You cold care less about the black community's progression but are supporting the radical side that harms it .

Democrats have been playing black folk for a long time , Like joe Biden said if you don't vote for me your m=not black that is a demeaning statement by far . You see Imm against any group that bases its self on color alone and commits crime in the name of it the blm antifa kkk the national alliance and so many more . I dont care about the color or religion or politics they are all hate groups who use violence . Your just to dense to see that

Thank you sir. Well said.

Werbung:
Back