Mayor pete is on it

the annoying thing

Just like when he went on vaction during the rail road strikes and when he took time off during the pandemic and transportation emergency hes on top of the problem again lol what a joe another biden screw up

Werbung:

Just like when he went on vaction during the rail road strikes and when he took time off during the pandemic and transportation emergency hes on top of the problem again lol what a joe another biden screw up

You must have forgotten about this fat pig .

Careful, or you might be labeled a homophobe.

even demo rats are upset with magic pete

Mayor pete was picked for his job because he was for sure promised a nice job by uncle joe for bringing him the gay vote and because he was gay which looked good to democrats .

Yes I suspected you would say something delusional and out of touch with reality.
I was right again .

Comrade, I am right and if you think otherwise, your delusional.
I know it's embarrassing to admit it but you installed the nut but expected good government from the idiot.
He was a complete failure them attempted to overthrow democracy yet you're still singing his praises and denying he did it.

Comrade, I am right and if you think otherwise, your delusional.
I know it's embarrassing to admit it but you installed the nut but expected good government from the idiot.
He was a complete failure them attempted to overthrow democracy yet you're still singing his praises and denying he did it.
You just described joe lying biden lol.
Hes is mentally unsound and may be a pervert to boot. Hes clueless how to do anything but spend money and make policies that hurt america .

Werbung:
You just described joe lying biden lol.
Hes is mentally unsound and may be a pervert to boot. Hes clueless how to do anything but spend money and make policies that hurt america .
Don't change the subject. You know I'm right and your assumptions are a pathetic effort to ridicule his presidency with this hurt America bullshit. Grow up.

Back