Mayor pete is on it

Werbung:

Just like when he went on vaction during the rail road strikes and when he took time off during the pandemic and transportation emergency hes on top of the problem again lol what a joe another biden screw up

was he needed in the rail strikes? it was a LABOR issue and the LABOR secretary was running the show, and the PRESIDENT was also involved. duh.

so are you blaming the federal government for the screwups of a PRIVATE business? are you a COMMUNIST who wants the goverment to run business? lol

Just like when he went on vaction during the rail road strikes and when he took time off during the pandemic and transportation emergency hes on top of the problem again lol what a joe another biden screw up

No!Abrams_13450790by.jpg
Roads are racist!

Just my opinion but I do not believe this guy is really gay either. Just like Jean-Pierre is not gay. It is all a super woke act.

Mayor pete was picked for his job because he was for sure promised a nice job by uncle joe for bringing him the gay vote and because he was gay which looked good to democrats .

He's supposed to be the future of the party. Young, brilliant gay! If he could increase his melanin he would be a super star.

Seems the people in the know are very unhappy with mayor freaks doing his job but do not fear just like joe he will blame others

lol, fox news digs up random people they found who agree with fox: "according to several former pilots and aviation experts who say the former mayor is "unqualified" for his position."

but you want MORE government regulation and control of private business? why are you such a communist?

Q: So why do so many vote against him!?

A: Because they are woefully disserved by the media.

lol, fox news digs up random people they found who agree with fox: "according to several former pilots and aviation experts who say the former mayor is "unqualified" for his position."

but you want MORE government regulation and control of private business? why are you such a communist?
no I want less oversite and when we do have oversite I want qualified people not some one who was picked because he delivered the gay vote and was rewarded with a high paying government job Hes not qualified to handle Just like the moron whos a pervert and a thief he picked to dispose of nuclear waste or the Russian thief he put in charge od banking or the he she fat man he put inn charge of children's health .

Werbung:
no I want less oversite and when we do have oversite I want qualified people not some one who was picked because he delivered the gay vote and was rewarded with a high paying government job Hes not qualified to handle Just like the moron whos a pervert and a thief he picked to dispose of nuclear waste or the Russian thief he put in charge od banking or the he she fat man he put inn charge of children's health .

Yep.
Yep.
Yep.
Yep.
Yep.
Yep.

Back