McCain and Kennedy

Here We Go

See, they are over 70 and have serious health issues. Ted works way too hard at his age . . . wonder why with all that dough. McCain married a lot of dough too. They should retire, relax and let newer generations take over this mess.

Werbung:
See, they are over 70 and have serious health issues. Ted works way too hard at his age . . . wonder why with all that dough. McCain married a lot of dough too. They should retire, relax and let newer generations take over this mess.

I wish McCain would go take a nap too. I would much rather see Mitt Romney running. A proud American who loves and values our Country, and isnt old.

When you're that old, will you be O.K. with being considered obsolete, and sit down and shut up? Or should you be treated differently than politicians?

Jessie Ventura had an interesting point a couple of weeks ago when asked whether age should be an issue in a presidential campaign. He noted that in just about every other job, people are forced into retirement at age sixty-five, EXCEPT for politics..."Why should politicians be any different than the rest of us?" asked Jessie.. Personally, I like Bobby Byrd, but, let's face it-It takes him five minutes to say two words, and his Parkinsons' has him to where he can't stop shaking, poor old guy...People need to know when it's time to quit, I'm sorry.

Personally, I retired at fifty-seven. Doesn't mean I quit working, I just don't work for somebody ELSE any more..:cool:

Werbung:

If anyone else with a shred of competence came along, maybe they would. :D

Back