McCain's Alzheimer's strikes this time geography

top gun

Yes John McCain has lost it yet again. This time his old age memory loss or just plain confusion drives him to state for the record on National TV... IRAQ and Pakistan share a common border... :eek:

Well no John... no they really don't. First he admits he's not good with economics and now he proves himself way out of it when it comes to exactly where in geography our overseas military theater even is. Man this guy is lost... literally lost!

Go ahead and look. Everyone should see it for themselves...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVfU8g8dlNg

Werbung:
middle-east-map-1.png

The John McCain map (special Alzheimers edition) of the ME.

middle-east-map-1.png

The John McCain map (special Alzheimers edition) of the ME.

It REALLY looks bad when you see it on a map like that doesn't it Popeye?

I mean I know McCain has said he doesn't really do that computer thing and that's okay I guess. Some people just aren't into technology. But how about a globe... globes have been around a long time!

And this seems to happen a lot with McCain. The other day he was talking about the goings on in Czechoslovakia. The only problem is Czechoslovakia hasn't existed for over 20 years. I mean come on Czechoslovakia!!!

much like conspiracy theorist , my much more logical explanation is ignored to go to the theory that fits what you guys what to believe. Rather then see it as misspeaking when talking about both borders, its clear he believes that they border each other....

Your explanation would be logical only if this was McCain's only major gaffe. Instead it's one of many, making top gun's and my explanation the more logical choice.

Your explanation would be logical only if this was McCain's only major gaffe. Instead it's one of many, making top gun's and my explanation the more logical choice.

I prefer Obama who came out with his Iraq conclusions before even taking his trip. Who still will not admit that the surge has worked to curb violence and has prevented many US deaths. He still says he would vote against it.

Obama admits he would vote against or deny an action that blatantly saved US military lives.

I prefer Obama who came out with his Iraq conclusions before even taking his trip. Who still will not admit that the surge has worked to curb violence and has prevented many US deaths. He still says he would vote against it.

Obama admits he would vote against or deny an action that blatantly saved US military lives.

Saved US lives? You mean like the 4124 confirmed dead in Iraq?

Did the surge not bring down violence levels? Perhaps you would have preferred 4500 dead soldiers instead?

How about we never should have been over there to begin with? How about we should, as Obama has said, have put those troops in Afghanistan and gone after Osama bin Laden..remember him?

Speaking of which, it's now been exactly 2500 days since your Republican president promised the American people that Osama would be captured 'dead or alive.'

http://www.buzzflash.com/perspectives/Osama_Clock.html

Werbung:

actually he has said it may have helped. Also today McCain attacked Obama for saying that other things such as the Sunni Awakening, and the Shia Militia cease fire played a large part, and could have reduced the Violence without the Surge. McCain attacked Obama for not knowing the facts about the Surge, and that the Surge happened helping them meet with and create the Awakening ( aka Sunni Crack down on Al Qaeda Elements) fact is it was Created months before the Surge was even talked about, let alone was put into place. Its one thing to screw up , its anther to attack someone for not knowing the facts, when in fact you are the one who had them wrong.

Also he attacked Obama today saying that Obama would rather lose the war and win the Election vs win the war and lose the Election. I expected more from McCain then this cheap attacks, and what truly amounts to him saying Obama does not care about this nation.

Obama is not doing anything to gain my vote.....but McCain is doing alot to make sure I don't vote for him.

Back