Media Bias / Fact Check: the annoying thing's WORST NIGHTMARE!

Werbung:

Kyle Rittenhouse's gun charge

PolitiFact was roasted in November for a poorly aged "fact-check" claiming Kyle Rittenhouse's firearm possession was illegal.

your post was about the "stolen election" moron. lol

post your credible unbiased sources proven the election was stolen.

i'll wait :)

your post was about the "stolen election" moron. lol

post your credible unbiased sources proven the election was stolen.

i'll wait :)
The evidence is overwhelming. The proof the election was stolen cannot be provided with just one clear example of voter fraud but must include all examples of voter fraud. Where to begin posting the massive evidence of fraud, one specific example at a time? Let's begin with willful fraud by election officials who got caught and went to prison for committing fraud and lying about it in an attempt to cover it up.

Cincinnati poll worker sentenced to 5 years for voter fraud in presidential elections | Fox News

She boasted that she voted twice in last November's presidential election. She was charged with repeatedly voting illegally over three elections using the names of others, including her sister who has been in a coma for a decade.

Now 58-year-old Melowese Richardson, a veteran Cincinnati poll worker, will be spending the next five years in prison for voter fraud.

The evidence is overwhelming. The proof the election was stolen cannot be provided with just one clear example of voter fraud but must include all examples of voter fraud. Where to begin posting the massive evidence of fraud, one specific example at a time? Let's begin with willful fraud by election officials who got caught and went to prison for committing fraud and lying about it in an attempt to cover it up.

Cincinnati poll worker sentenced to 5 years for voter fraud in presidential elections | Fox News

She boasted that she voted twice in last November's presidential election. She was charged with repeatedly voting illegally over three elections using the names of others, including her sister who has been in a coma for a decade.

Now 58-year-old Melowese Richardson, a veteran Cincinnati poll worker, will be spending the next five years in prison for voter fraud.

that's...one person. out of 150 MILLION votes. duh.
of course there are a handful of people, moron, who vote illegally...many of them for republicans by the way.

that doesn't prove a stolen national election, moron.

please post this "overwhelming" evidence of a NATIONAL stolen election. duh

How would you feel if I told you she was a republican?

One woman votes multiple times and Trump loses the election???
I don't think so.
Remember, Biden got 7 million more votes. You've got a lot of links to find to cover that.

that's...one person. out of 150 MILLION votes. duh.
of course there are a handful of people, moron, who vote illegally...many of them for republicans by the way.

that doesn't prove a stolen national election, moron.

please post this "overwhelming" evidence of a NATIONAL stolen election. duh
Like I said, one crook did not steal the election, but thousands of them committing fraud did. Democrats who claim Democrat voter fraud does not exist lie against the facts. When Democrat officials admit to continuing practices of voter fraud in multiple elections, or when Democrat officials finally get caught after committing years of voter fraud that proves Democrat election officials know Democrats commit fraud and lie about it continually.

Ex-Democratic congressman sentenced to prison in yearslong Pennsylvania election fraud scheme

Ok. Name me two who were wrong and show the proof.
Start with these 10. Sadly, I did not keep a record of all the fact-check claims that I have personally found to have been misleading or untruthful but I will start keeping a record of them from now on.

Like I said, one crook did not steal the election, but thousands of them committing fraud did. Democrats who claim Democrat voter fraud does not exist lie against the facts. When Democrat officials admit to continuing practices of voter fraud in multiple elections, or when Democrat officials finally get caught after committing years of voter fraud that proves Democrat election officials know Democrats commit fraud and lie about it continually.

Ex-Democratic congressman sentenced to prison in yearslong Pennsylvania election fraud scheme

again,moron no one denies that voting fraud literally does not exist. of course it happens, a handful of people every time, for both parties. duh. for example: "Three Rensselaer County officials with close ties to the ruling Republican Party were indicted last week on federal charges as part of an investigation into ballot fraud

your task is to show that enough fraud occurred to 'steal' the election for biden. One person here and there isn't proof.
duh

Iowa Official's Wife Charged With 52 Counts of Voter Fraud​

Federal prosecutors have charged the wife of a northwestern Iowa county supervisor with 52 counts of voter fraud to help her husband's ultimately unsuccessful race for a Republican nomination to run for Congress in 2020

those darn republicans and their voting fraud. lol

A Republican elections official in an upstate New York county is accused of illegally using personal identifying information of voters to apply for absentee ballots that are alleged to have been used in 2021 elections, the Department of Justice said Tuesday.

those darn republicans and their voting fraud. lol

How would you feel if I told you she was a republican?

One woman votes multiple times and Trump loses the election???
I don't think so.
Remember, Biden got 7 million more votes. You've got a lot of links to find to cover that.
We are dealing with one piece of evidence at a time. Keri Lake sued over hundreds of thousands of ballots with mismatched signatures. She lost her case, but the mismatched signatures remain and prove fraud was in the mixed results that were ill-advisedly certified.

Werbung:
Politicians at all levels of government have repeatedly, and falsely, claimed the 2016, 2018, and 2020 elections were marred by large numbers of people voting illegally. However, extensive research reveals that fraud is very rare, voter impersonation is virtually nonexistent, and many instances of alleged fraud are, in fact, mistakes by voters or administrators. The same is true for mail ballots, which are secure and essential to holding a safe election amid the coronavirus pandemic.

The Brennan Center’s seminal report The Truth About Voter Fraud conclusively demonstrated that most allegations of fraud turn out to be baseless and that most of the few remaining allegations reveal irregularities and other forms of election misconduct. Numerous other studies, including one commissioned by the Trump administration, have reached the same conclusion.

no sign of "stolen election" there

Back