Michael Moore

Jason76

What do you all think of Mickey Moore? :rolleyes: I haven't heard much from him lately. What is his opinion on Hillary and Sanders. Well, I'm sure he was for Sanders.

If anyone doesn't know, Michael Moore has written several books and starred in a few popular movies covering controversial political topics from a left wing POV. As a result obviously, he has gotten much venom from the right.

Werbung:
I've actually wondered a little bit about this recently. He's usually one to throw his two cents into the collective hat. It is a bit curious why he has been so quiet about the current political climate.

What do you all think of Mickey Moore? :rolleyes: I haven't heard much from him lately. What is his opinion on Hillary and Sanders. Well, I'm sure he was for Sanders.

If anyone doesn't know, Michael Moore has written several books and starred in a few popular movies covering controversial political topics from a left wing POV. As a result obviously, he has gotten much venom from the right.

He's still around:

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/...c04181feb895222f528da211bd3c2fd5&action=click

Werbung:
Back