Mirror, Mirror, on the wall! Speak truth to her, you all!

No, No...I'm thinking that since their I.Q. is similar to the that of a 3rd grader with severe ADHD; they can't quite get a rational thought process as to what exactly they don't like about the newly elected President and his wonderful family so they fall back on that grade school mentality of...
"OH, Ya...Well you look _________"{and fill in the blank with the completely immature rantings that ASUR & ALWAYS spew}.

Repressed RACISM just oozes out of each and every pore of those two nit-wits ;)

HEY ASUR, this post calls us a NIT-Wit , which ,according to the dictionary is a definition of the word "FOOL". Now this board censors others for calling one a "FOOL" , where is the FAIRNESS? Are only CONSERVATIVES censored ? Conservatives , the exact political view that by its very nature has NO FOOLS! What say you?, What says our IMPARTIAL Moderator?HUH?

Werbung:
We all have an image of ourselves to which we cling despite all contrary evidence. The wizened old man sees himself young for his years, and the wrinkle-faced woman still fancies herself a beauty for all her blotches and blemishes - they are invisible to the mind’s eye. There are many mirrors but scarce few that see their true reflection.

No, No...I'm thinking that since their I.Q. is similar to the that of a 3rd grader with severe ADHD; they can't quite get a rational thought process as to what exactly they don't like about the newly elected President and his wonderful family so they fall back on that grade school mentality of...
"OH, Ya...Well you look _________"{and fill in the blank with the completely immature rantings that ASUR & ALWAYS spew}.

Repressed RACISM just oozes out of each and every pore of those two nit-wits ;)

I agree to most of that, but I dont see an ounce of rascism in there.

HEY ASUR, this post calls us a NIT-Wit , which ,according to the dictionary is a definition of the word "FOOL". Now this board censors others for calling one a "FOOL" , where is the FAIRNESS? Are only CONSERVATIVES censored ? Conservatives , the exact political view that by its very nature has NO FOOLS! What say you?, What says our IMPARTIAL Moderator?HUH?

Dont bother looking, you will not find it.

Lean way over the the left or right {either side it won't matter} and have someone slap the living hell out of your head...if that doesn't shake up that dead air space and make those 'VOICES' stop screaming at you then nothing else will:eek:
Because you have no clue what I've ever said about G.W.B. and his family...because I haven't and you won't find it but continue on with your LIES you do that so well and are so accomplished at it...you might even say that you have a forte in that specialty! ;)

BTW...the only coward around here is YOU!!! LIAR!!!

ME THINKS , you protest to much! I suspect you are just upset over the Radicals getting SPANKED in yesterdays election! lol,lol How do you like having a :LAME DUCK president for THREE more years? Look at the PLUS Side, in three years Obama will have his "Crossover Dribble" perfected and his GOLF game down to a 40+ Handicap! SEE YOU at the polls in 2010!

Come On Now Liberal media , Your LIES are just too much!
Reference - the publication " PREVENTION" Magazine, Novermber, 2009 issue.
This liberal rag features Michelle Obama on its cover, which is of course their right. But "THEY LIE" , HOW do I know ? My eyes tell mo so!!
Her White House mirror must tell her the truth too unless it has been compromised by "Obama LIES".
Here is what the truthful eyes of our Nation see:
1- Her HIPS in real life are HUGE, bigger than her mates. the doctored photo is at least FOUR INCHES , probably SIX INCHES smaller in WIDTH than her REAL LIFE HIPS.Possibly even more! they are HUGE!
2- Her THIGHS and her legs too are reduced by several inches in "Magic Photo"
3- Her HUGE OVERBITE is gone in photo, Yes, completely gone . In real life she can eat an apple through a picket fence.
4- Her face , the age spots , the pimples , the warts , the usual skin lesions caused by middle age are gone , vanished. Her bloated stomach fled the scene too! Amazing! Thanks to MY EYES! , I recognize lies!
My God , This is not the same woman I saw just a short time ago.
Are WE to no longer believe our EYES? , are our eyes LYING to US?
How does the Media completely rebuild a person and then expect the citizens to be so stupid as to not recognize their work?
The next thing you know she will be sharing a "Prompter" with her husband who not only has a problem with speaking the truth ,he also has difficulty saying the words without STUTTERING! Hence, he must read anothers words from a "Prompter" WAKE UP!!, AMERICA, BELIEVE YOUR EYES and EARS!
Usually , I never comment on a persons lies about thier personal looks or claims BUT this disgraceful lie is just so much "over the top" it insults every American Citizen. We are not just mindless slaves to the "Obama LIES" . Well, the radical Leftist are but not the Majority of thinking people.
In fairness I did not comment on her weight , it is obvious scales will say anything they are programed to say , much like a "Prompter". As a check , the next time you see her on T.V. , in person , or in an undoctored photo , think back to the "prevention " magazine cover, Are YOUR EYES LYNG? or is it the magazine? lol,lol -The radical Leftist continue to believe you are all stupid and can be led like sheep to your own destruction. What say you?

So the whole incoherent turrets rambling of this post is you name calling the First Lady of the United States of America, a mother of two beautiful little girls... ugly.

That's it? That's all ya got? An I don't like you you're ugly & stinky?

MED CART! You did much better in this previous one.
:rolleyes:

Werbung:
Back