More bad news for queer beer

the annoying thing

Looks like queer beer is out, yes there will always be supporters like Ricky and Boris who support queer beers b8ut its going the way o f the stright democrat becoming a thing of the past .

Werbung:
I agree the sales of queer beer will contuine to fo in the dumps just like the demo rat boycott on my pillow destroyed his company queer beer will follow

I agree the sales of queer beer will contuine to fo in the dumps just like the demo rat boycott on my pillow destroyed his company queer beer will follow
of course the my pillow guy was guilty of anti-american lying about the stolen election.

bud light was "guilty" of making a can for a trannie.

right wing cancel culture because they are such snowflakes. lol

No your obsessed with protecting queers for some reason and queer beer tell me a lot about you ricky boy

protecting queers and queer beer? how do I do that, exactly? lol

well, apparently it IS "about me" from you since you mention me by name. lol.

god you're stupid..and obsessed

how many threads is this on queer beer from you now? 5? 6? lol.

not worth my while to count them, but we both know its an obsession with you to start so many.

Looks like queer beer is out, yes there will always be supporters like Ricky and Boris who support queer beers b8ut its going the way o f the stright democrat becoming a thing of the past .
I don't support any beer and do not consume alcohol.

My point is how you are paranoid with hate regarding LGBTQ.
Typical white right wing nut job. Nothing to do with beer. Flat out nut case.

of course the my pillow guy was guilty of anti-american lying about the stolen election.

bud light was "guilty" of making a can for a trannie.

right wing cancel culture because they are such snowflakes. lol
Lol and what did aunt Jemima and the Indian on land o lakes butter do

Werbung:
Back