More bad news for queer beer

I wouldn't call Southern Democrats conservatives if they abused slaves. God-honoring Christians did not do that.

well, you wouldn't call them that because you are a hypocritical lying moron.

southern democrats were conservatives. that's a fact, jack.

and maybe "god honoring" christians (whatever that means, lol) didn't do that, but a whole lot of people who went to christian churches and called themselves christians did it.

you just try and constantly excuse the evil of christians and republicans. you're pathetic and going to burn in hell, son :)

Werbung:
well, you wouldn't call them that because you are a hypocritical lying moron.

southern democrats were conservatives. that's a fact, jack.
Someone has filled your head with fictional history revision crap.
and maybe "god honoring" christians (whatever that means, lol) didn't do that, but a whole lot of people who went to christian churches and called themselves christians did it.

you just try and constantly excuse the evil of christians and republicans. you're pathetic and going to burn in hell, son :)
You are right. Jesus also referenced the large groups of professing believers He found to be unwashed heathen, not true believers.

Matthew 22:14
For many are called, but few are chosen.

Many may be called Christian but only a few by comparison are true Christians.

Someone has filled your head with fictional history revision crap.

You are right. Jesus also referenced the large groups of professing believers He found to be unwashed heathen, not true believers.

Matthew 22:14
For many are called, but few are chosen.

Many may be called Christian but only a few by comparison are true Christians.

you are saying that southerners are LIBERALS? hahahahahhahaha

you're so stupid. lol

you'll never stop thinking about queers. lol
The Biden admin is ordering the military to allow men and women to shower together and forcing the military to conduct extensive instruction on how to pleasure gays by accepting their lifestyles without negative comment.

The Biden admin is ordering the military to allow men and women to shower together and forcing the military to conduct extensive instruction on how to pleasure gays by accepting their lifestyles without negative comment.

show me the "training materials" on "how to pleasure gays" moron. lol.

you're a moron.

Werbung:
No. If you don't know anything about that junk-sex government-mandated pr0paganda-perversion by now then I doubt I can help you.

so you're just making up lies. lol.

no the military isn't teaching soldiers how to pleasure gays. you've made some incredible creepy and stupid claims before, but this one is one of your best! lol

Back