More bad news for queer beer

No. If you don't know anything about that junk-sex government-mandated pr0paganda-perversion by now then I doubt I can help you.

i am sure a therapist can help you with your obsession about gays.

well i think so anyway. you might be too far gone to be honest.

Werbung:
so you're just making up lies. lol.

no the military isn't teaching soldiers how to pleasure gays. you've made some incredible creepy and stupid claims before, but this one is one of your best! lol

how is that instructing them in "pleasuring gays" moron, that was what my reply was about. I don't care about coed showers. duh.. lol.

co-ed showers? yawn. we had them in college 40 years ago. duh.
co-ed bathrooms in japan. too. "OH NO' lol.

you morons obsess about gays.

how is that instructing them in "pleasuring gays" moron, that was what my reply was about. I don't care about coed showers. duh.. lol.

co-ed showers? yawn. we had them in college 40 years ago. duh.
co-ed bathrooms in japan. too. "OH NO' lol.

you morons obsess about gays.
I assumed it was about making gays feel better since that is what the Democrat perverted sex policy claimed to be addressing. But maybe I should also have mentioned voyeurists and heavy breathers with gutter desires to gaze on the exposed sexual body parts of naked women.

Werbung:
I assumed it was about making gays feel better since that is what the Democrat perverted sex policy claimed to be addressing. But maybe I should also have mentioned voyeurists and heavy breathers with gutter desires to gaze on the flesh of naked women.

you ASSume lots of stupid things. lol. you keep obsessing about gays 24x7.

Back