More bad news for queer beer

no, jan 6 is still in the news moron. you know, the 1000 people being tried for their "fake" crimes? lol.

you just constantly try to change the topic and deflect when it comes to right wing violence. duh
Jan 6 sedition conspiracy theory is a bigger hoax than Hilary's Russian collusion conspiracy theory.

1689166520491.png

Werbung:
well except for all the convictions on sedition. lol

you are such a hypocrit, always trying to excuse right wing violence.

ps - the obsession with hillary is..weird. seek professional help
There was no sedition except on the part of crooks who stole the election by fraud. Of course they falsely charged and jailed innocent Americans in order to cover up their treasonous crime.

There was no sedition except on the part of crooks who stole the election by fraud. Of course they falsely charged and jailed innocent Americans in order to cover up their treasonous crime.

apparently there was sedition, that's what they were convicted of moron. lol

Leftist barbarians do not tend to love and honor others like Christians tend to do.
which christians are you talking about? the ones with slaves or who invaded other countries? lol

i see more love and honor from my atheist friends.

along with not being whiners like christians.

which christians are you talking about? the ones with slaves or who invaded other countries? lol

i see more love and honor from my atheist friends.

along with not being whiners like christians.
None of your modern friends is likely a slave owner or was ever associated with human slavery. We know slavery was promoted and protected in centuries past by Southern Democrats and others who disagreed with Christians like Republican Abraham Lincoln who advocated abolishing the slave trade in America.

None of your modern friends is likely a slave owner or was ever associated with human slavery. We know slavery was promoted and protected in centuries past by Southern Democrats and others who disagreed with Christians like Republican Abraham Lincoln who advocated abolishing the slave trade in America.
yes by southern CONSERVATIVES...like today's republicans.

but you were talking about the founding of the country when the "christians" had slaves. disgusting

yes by southern CONSERVATIVES...like today's republicans.

but you were talking about the founding of the country when the "christians" had slaves. disgusting
I have been a Southern conservative for 50 years but never voted for a Democrat but for one man that whole time.

Werbung:
Back