MORE Classified docs found at Mar-A-Lago

bluejersey14

I honestly don't know how trump's followers can defend this. That picture of top secret docs - some so sensitive the cover sheets had to be whited out -- speaks volumes. I have yet to hear a legit reason he should've had them, or why he lied and didn't turn them all over. Not one.

BlueTowns.com: The voice of progressives in every town in America

Werbung:
the defense by trump and his nimrod defenders:

1. the fbi is corrupt
2. its all political
3. the search was illegal
4. he had a right to the documents
5. he didn't know the documents were there

what's interesting is that he always claims he knows nothing about anything and thus isn't guilty of anything, but yet somehow that makes him a good presidential candidate? lol

the defense by trump and his nimrod defenders:

1. the fbi is corrupt
2. its all political
3. the search was illegal
4. he had a right to the documents
5. he didn't know the documents were there

what's interesting is that he always claims he knows nothing about anything and thus isn't guilty of anything, but yet somehow that makes him a good presidential candidate? lol
Pretty soon, he'll claim he doesn't know himself.

Werbung:
I honestly don't know how trump's followers can defend this. That picture of top secret docs - some so sensitive the cover sheets had to be whited out -- speaks volumes. I have yet to hear a legit reason he should've had them, or why he lied and didn't turn them all over. Not one.

BlueTowns.com: The voice of progressives in every town in America
Has anyone else noticed the absence of the right wing nut jobs when an embarrassing post arrived.

You're focusing on the greatest crime ever committed by a potus and old thingo is worried about someone dressing in drag. It shows exactly what their priorities are.

Back