SHOCKER! WaPo Sheepishly Admits the FBI Found No Nuclear Secrets, or Anything Else, in Mar-a-Lago Raid (Attn: Boris Norris & pjmret!)

i don't know for sure if he didn't know about them as he claimed, but you are a moron if you think former VPs move their own boxes. lol
I God you're a moron that's all I can say I never said Joe Biden moved his own boxes you said it was the Box boy box boy didn't check the documents out that was supposed to be returned the Box boy didn't never have them and no he have them and no they needed to be returned Joe checked them out Joe was responsible for him it's that damn simple you don't like the truth

Werbung:
I God you're a moron that's all I can say I never said Joe Biden moved his own boxes you said it was the Box boy box boy didn't check the documents out that was supposed to be returned the Box boy didn't never have them and no he have them and no they needed to be returned Joe checked them out Joe was responsible for him it's that damn simple you don't like the truth
joe checked them out? how do you know that? prove your claim, moron. lol

The HoP twits will probably follow the national DNC & Media's direction.

If the Leftist-Democrat big twits back away from Joe, all of the lesser twits should go along.

The HoP twits will probably follow the national DNC & Media's direction.

If the Leftist-Democrat big twits back away from Joe, all of the lesser twits should go along.

speaking of twits, have you decided you'll prove any of your claims yet, creepy lying moron?
or will you just post more of your weird sexual fantasies instead? :)

Werbung:
Back