SHOCKER! WaPo Sheepishly Admits the FBI Found No Nuclear Secrets, or Anything Else, in Mar-a-Lago Raid (Attn: Boris Norris & pjmret!)

Werbung:
Why wouldn't they?

You give oral favors to the bank managers whenever you show up

Their slogan: "When pjmret comes, WE ALL COME."

oral favors? you have weird fantasies about me it seems. just keep it in your head and i'm ok with that :)

nope, i'll just keep pointing out how you are a lazy lying moron :)

works for me!
Careful, your slave trader colloquialisms from your hidden lifestyle might attract you unwanted attention.

Whenever you see someone you control, you uncontrollably utter the phrase.

"Works for me!"

"Day is never finished.....Massa got me workin'.....Someday, Massa set me free...."

Last edited:
oral favors? you have weird fantasies about me it seems. just keep it in your head and i'm ok with that :)
Good way to instruct Slick Willie to avoid staining your blue dress, huh?

"...just keep (the splooge) in your head and i'm ok with that..."

Careful, your slave trader colloquialisms from your hidden lifestyle might attract you unwanted attention.

Whenever you see someone you control, you uncontrollably utter the phrase.

"Works for me!"

i'm sure you thought that made sense. lol.

but then again, you are a lazy lying moron :)

Good way to instruct Slick Willie to avoid staining your blue dress, huh?

you tell me. you're the lazy lying moron who is obsessed with giving oral favors :)

actually, dont tell me anything. i'm not interested in your weird sexual fantasies :)

and lose the entertainment value from laughing at you?
no way!

masochism

măs′ə-kĭz″əm

noun​

1. The deriving of sexual gratification, or the tendency to derive sexual gratification, from being physically or emotionally abused.
  2. The deriving of pleasure, or the tendency to derive pleasure, from being humiliated or mistreated, either by another or by oneself.
  3. A willingness or tendency to subject oneself to unpleasant or trying experiences.

masochism

măs′ə-kĭz″əm

noun​

1. The deriving of sexual gratification, or the tendency to derive sexual gratification, from being physically or emotionally abused.
  2. The deriving of pleasure, or the tendency to derive pleasure, from being humiliated or mistreated, either by another or by oneself.
  3. A willingness or tendency to subject oneself to unpleasant or trying experiences.

you seem like the expert in this weird sexual fantasy stuff.

Werbung:
Back