SHOCKER! WaPo Sheepishly Admits the FBI Found No Nuclear Secrets, or Anything Else, in Mar-a-Lago Raid (Attn: Boris Norris & pjmret!)

DonKiRo

SHOCKER! WaPo Sheepishly Admits the FBI Found No Nuclear Secrets, or Anything Else, in Mar-a-Lago Raid​

BY KEVIN DOWNEY JR. 3:23 PM ON NOVEMBER 16, 2022

I’ll let the quislings at the Washinton Post spell it out:

Federal agents and prosecutors have come to believe former president Donald Trump’s motive for allegedly taking and keeping classified documents was largely his ego and a desire to hold on to the materials as trophies or mementos, according to people familiar with the matter.
In other words, Trump was keeping souvenirs, as everyone else does.
Funny how WaPo sat on that story until after the midterms, right?
But wait, there’s more!

EVERY SCHEME THEY TRY TO FRAME TRUMP TURNS OUT TO BE ILLEGAL AND/OR WRONG

Last edited:
Werbung:

SHOCKER! WaPo Sheepishly Admits the FBI Found No Nuclear Secrets, or Anything Else, in Mar-a-Lago Raid​

BY KEVIN DOWNEY JR. 3:23 PM ON NOVEMBER 16, 2022

I’ll let the quislings at the Washinton Post spell it out:

In other words, Trump was keeping souvenirs, as everyone else does.
Funny how WaPo sat on that story until after the midterms, right?
But wait, there’s more!

EVERY SCHEME THEY TRY TO FRAME TRUMP TURNS OUT TO BE ILLEGAL AND/OR WRONG
Bevis and butt head have to overreact to everything , they would use a nuke to kill a flea if it had trump etched on it back.
Lets face it demo rats were talking bout impeaching trump before he even took office they have tried a total of 7 times and failed to find him guilty of anything , I recall the brothers Bevis and butt head making all kinds of claims such as him selling secret's.
Dont worry however they will make up more wild claims fresh out of the magic mushroom patch with the help of a magic 8 ball .

Bevis and butt head have to overreact to everything , they would use a nuke to kill a flea if it had trump etched on it back.
Lets face it demo rats were talking bout impeaching trump before he even took office they have tried a total of 7 times and failed to find him guilty of anything , I recall the brothers Bevis and butt head making all kinds of claims such as him selling secret's.
Dont worry however they will make up more wild claims fresh out of the magic mushroom patch with the help of a magic 8 ball .
Haha!

All Democrats lie too much to be considered trustworthy.

And when their lies are exposed, unless the exposure is made headline news on these pages, they will claim not to have known their lie had been revealed.

They cant avoid this.

They were wrong.

THEY WERE ALL WRONG!!!

Lets face it demo rats were talking bout impeaching trump before he even took office they have tried a total of 7 times and failed to find him guilty of anything ,

Excuse me for interupting but he was found guilty of qpq with Ukraine.

I recall the brothers Bevis and butt head making all kinds of claims such as him selling secret's.

Excuse me for interupting but he was found guilty of qpq with Ukraine.
By a corrupted DEEP STATE system and corrupt office holders.

They need to be brought to honest justice.

The Left will call honest government biased and corrupt.

It will be the Right's responsibility to hold them to account for their awful actions against legitimate governance and the trusting, gullible American people.

By a corrupted DEEP STATE system and corrupt office holders.

They need to be brought to honest justice.

The Left will call honest government biased and corrupt.

It will be the Right's responsibility to hold them to account for their awful actions against legitimate governance and the trusting, gullible American people.
Wrong again. Impeachments are not a national pastime. They are serious . Clinton experienced the same bought on by republicans so your labelling of democrats is reciprocal.
Why are you attempting to ignore that when you know it's is now history?

so the story admits that trump broke the law by keeping classified documents he wasn't allowed to.

thanks for the confirmation!

clue for morons - WHY he broke the law doesn't really matter. duh.

hateful anti-american right wing moron "logic" - "its ok to steal someone else's property as long as you call it a souvenier!"

ahhahaha
hahah

maybe i'll try that at my bank and see if they agree with that? :)

so the story admits that trump broke the law by keeping classified documents he wasn't allowed to.

thanks for the confirmation!

clue for morons - WHY he broke the law doesn't really matter. duh.
"WHY" mattered when Obama broke the law.

He's got tons of illegal documents.

hateful anti-american right wing moron "logic" - "its ok to steal someone else's property as long as you call it a souvenier!"

ahhahaha
hahah

maybe i'll try that at my bank and see if they agree with that? :)
Are people like you allowed to enter banks without armed guards pulling their side arms?

Werbung:
Back