SHOCKER! WaPo Sheepishly Admits the FBI Found No Nuclear Secrets, or Anything Else, in Mar-a-Lago Raid (Attn: Boris Norris & pjmret!)

Werbung:
They have been corrupted to some degree.

That's a sign that things have gone too far.

yeah, they've been "corrupted"..and soros bought off the entire judicial system.

its amazing the stupidity you've convinced yourself of. lol

Yes the law is the law and ALL presidents and vp are to turn over classified documents when they leave office , this now puts bien in a pickle, the I didn't know they were there the moving people did it as Ricky retardo claimed could of happened So Now I guess the house will have to take over the investigation with all the others they have planned .

Yes the law is the law and ALL presidents and vp are to turn over classified documents when they leave office , this now puts bien in a pickle, the I didn't know they were there the moving people did it as Ricky retardo claimed could of happened So Now I guess the house will have to take over the investigation with all the others they have planned .

sure, we actually need an investigation before declaring someone is guilty.

you know, innocent until proven guilty, moron. lol

hateful anti-american right wing moron "logic" - "its ok to steal someone else's property as long as you call it a souvenier!"

ahhahaha
hahah

maybe i'll try that at my bank and see if they agree with that? :)
So its ok that biden had stolen classified documents but bad when trump had them.
I remember Democrats saying he stole the documents to sell to other world powers must have been what Biden was doing on his simple mind forgot he had them hahaha pretty funny hay ricky retardo

So its ok that biden had stolen classified documents but bad when trump had them.
I remember Democrats saying he stole the documents to sell to other world powers must have been what Biden was doing on his simple mind forgot he had them hahaha pretty funny hay ricky retardo

i didn't say it was "ok", moron. both cases are "bad"..but bad in different ways. duh
but there are differences in the cases, moron.
i just posted a thread to explain the differences. Maybe even a moron like you will be able to understand them :)

i didn't say it was "ok", moron. both cases are "bad"..but bad in different ways. duh
but there are differences in the cases, moron.
i just posted a thread to explain the differences. Maybe even a moron like you will be able to understand them :)
Yea sure having them regardless of why is still a no no your making excuses for him like a ass kissing master

The Left has seen enough of sleazy, stupid, dishonest, brain numbed, pedo Joe and may soon begin distancing themselves from him.

I think.
Some yes but the twits here are still kissing his blow hole . I love how Ricky Retardo tried to blame it on a boy moving boxes . any excuse they can.
They hate the truth boden is just as guilty as trump he checked out the classified documents and knew they were supposed to be returned when he left office.
They Both were aware of this. I joke about it but one guy here said Trump had stole them and was going to sell them to other countries. But with joe its some guy moving boxes lol.
If they duck any harder joe Bidens head is going to collapse like a 2 L bottle having the air sucked out of it.

Let the finger pointing butt sucking lies flow like true democrats .

Man i sure miss the old democrat party of my youth .

i don't know for sure if he didn't know about them as he claimed, but you are a moron if you think former VPs move their own boxes. lol

Werbung:
Back