More Evidence Contradicting the Climate Change

Funnier still, she's a gated community 1%er so throw in self loathing along with runoff from her manicured lawn.
Never fails to crack me up.

They sure roll over easy and crawl back to wherever they came from don't they?....Even they must recognize the inherent weakness in their positions and arguments they put up in defense.

Werbung:
Funnier still, she's a gated community 1%er so throw in self loathing along with runoff from her manicured lawn.
Never fails to crack me up.
Man Must Exploit Nature or Man Must Exploit His Fellow Man

Trustfundie treehuggers and preppy progressives are not being inconsistent at all. Throughout history, the uninhibited development of nature has been the main cause of class mobility. That is what they plutocratic parasites fear the most; they know they can't maintain their dominance without crushing the hopes of all others.

Maybe never had the experience of actually living and trying to provide for a family paycheck to paycheck....and thinks that government is the solution for that rather than simply working harder and smarter. People like that often think that they are the only ones smart enough to improve their condition, when in reality, they never actually had to do it..
Our Preppy Republic

The richkids' schools only graduate Commies, Birchers, and RINOs. Abolishing all the privileges of those private-sector welfare queens is the only hope for man's future. But no one is allowed to bring their toxic supremacy out into the open , except in selective partisanship, so we will continue to spiral on the rim of the bottomless pit until a sudden drop from our towers takes us by surprise.

Hey ....

At least the fishin' would be good.
If you're looking for a problem, there's one. We are eating our fisheries empty. No not just yet but dramatically over my lifetime.
It was normal to catch flounders well over a foot long when I was a kid. I dont even see them in stores now. Mostly just farm raised crap.
There is a food and water crisis coming to a world near you really soon. Bye bye 3rd world.

Werbung:
If you're looking for a problem, there's one. We are eating our fisheries empty. No not just yet but dramatically over my lifetime.
It was normal to catch flounders well over a foot long when I was a kid. I dont even see them in stores now. Mostly just farm raised crap.
There is a food and water crisis coming to a world near you really soon. Bye bye 3rd world.
My pond is still stocked.

But, no Flounder.

Back