More War

Damn that cowboy Obama wants to entangle America in another war...

U.S. military told to get ready in Korea standoff
Obama orders commanders to prepare 'to deter future aggression'

WASHINGTON - The White House said Monday that President Barack Obama "fully supports" the South Korean president and his response to the torpedo attack by North Korea that sank a South Korean naval ship.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37309788/ns/world_news-asiapacific/

Werbung:
Another way of looking at these international embuggerances is in the context of your treaty obligations. Whilst it's sort of expidient to get all airiated about Obama bounding off in all directions with a shellaghly and a battlegroup you i.e. The good'ol US of A have international oblgations which the world expects you to fulfil irrespective of which idiot sits in the whitehouse!

Well its apparent I know more about Afghan than you. It is a tribal nation. We are at war with the Taliban and Al-Qaeda not the nation itself.

The nation is a compilation of tribes consisting of very poor uneducated people with a very weak central government. The people live as they did a thousand years ago.

I find it amazing that you are using Bush's argument for continuing the war there.

I guess you know so much as to not understand that

A: tribal members can also be in the taliban or Al Quida..

B: the tribal groups don't put out the others on display for you to fight them...they are mixes in. I mean if you want US policy to be to ask nice that they come out and line up like a pre Revolutionary war fight...you can try but not going to happen.

C: Who said we are at war with Afghanistan? We where that's over, now the government of Afghanistan fights with us...against...Guess who?

D. you don't know jack about Afghanistan, Counter terror, the Taliban....

Damn that cowboy Obama wants to entangle America in another war...

So Obama told North Korea to sink the SHip...a Act of war?

Why are you so spineless...is it due to your love of Spineless Reagan?
Maybe we can find a little pissant nation for you to attack, so you can feel better...maybe some little island no one in US cares about or has heard of...then you can act macho again and not realy have to do anything.

Werbung:
D. you don't know jack about Afghanistan, Counter terror, the Taliban....

Tragically that's a comment you can make about many of the policy makers and military personel involved with the current conflict. Further, it points to a reason why no nation involved in a curfuffle with these peasants has ever won!

Even the terminology is not quite right in that its not a counter terror operation it's a fouth generation war which roughly equates to "look guys we know militarily we cannot win BUT we also know that you will ultimately lose because we will not let you achieve your strategic aims!"

Back