Russia asks China for military aid on Ukraine: US media

reedak

1. Washington (AFP) – Russia has asked China for military and economic aid for its war in Ukraine, US media reported Sunday, hours after the White House warned Beijing would face severe "consequences" if it helps Moscow evade sanctions.

US officials told media that Russia had requested military equipment and support from its key ally....

Source link: https://www.france24.com/en/live-ne...ks-china-for-military-aid-on-ukraine-us-media

2. It is utterly shameless, disgraceful and despicable that the so-called "US officials" (Mr or Miss Who?) claimed that "Russia had requested military equipment and support from China". If we look at the following facts, we should call it “the joke and lie of all centuries".

(a) US warships and aircraft carriers have sailed through the Taiwan Strait to the South China Sea countless times. If China is so powerful to help Russia militarily, it would have sunk all the US warships and aircraft carriers that were actually a brazen form of gunboat diplomacy employed by US Imperialism against a distant country across the Pacific in the 21st. century.

(b) Much of China's imported weaponry still comes from Russia, a collaboration that has persisted since the end of the Cold War in the 1990s.

To claim that Russia asks China for military aid on Ukraine is analogous to a cow milking a milkmaid. How laughable! :ROFLMAO:

(c) China has about 290 nuclear weapons compared to 6,500 Russian nuclear weapons. In addition, Russia's stockpile of conventional arms dwarfs China's stockpile in terms of quantity and quality. Isn't it a fairy tale to claim that Russia is asking China for military aid in its war against Ukraine? It is analogous to a boxing champion crying to a toddler for help.

(d) Don't forget Russia could never lose a war (nuclear or non-nuclear) to America and US allies. If US-led troops were on their triumphant march to Moscow, Russia could simply "commit suicide together with all humanity” by detonating (even on its own soil) all the Russian 6,500 nuclear weapons that could destroy the planet Earth several times over.

3. I end my thread with my favourite Chinese poem about Biden's mishandling of the Ukrainian crisis.

躲在后面当领袖
摇旗呐喊敲边鼓
山姆大叔胆小鬼
大小国家拉下水
去当炮灰与盾牌
雨过天晴才出马
自称英雄争功绩
丢人现眼到极点

Additional Reference:

Werbung:
1. Washington (AFP) – Russia has asked China for military and economic aid for its war in Ukraine, US media reported Sunday, hours after the White House warned Beijing would face severe "consequences" if it helps Moscow evade sanctions.

US officials told media that Russia had requested military equipment and support from its key ally....

Source link:
https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20220314-russia-asks-china-for-military-aid-on-ukraine-us-media
Putin Bonaparte's economy must be doing as well as Lil' Dumbya Bush's was.
China is Funding Bush's Iraq War
April 15, 2008

Fighting Terrorism With A Credit Card
September 12, 2016

My great friend, only now that I know China is richer than the world's richest country for being able to fund the president of the world's richest country in a war.
:)
That would be the same President who gave the same/typical tax-cut to his 1%er/High-Roller buds.....right BEFORE he took us to War....so they could concentrate, more, on their defense-investments.....while those War-expenses never showed-up in Lil' Dumbya's budget.
How The U.S. Public Was Defrauded By The Hidden Cost Of The Iraq War

Last edited:
Werbung:

Source link: https://www.france24.com/en/live-ne...ks-china-for-military-aid-on-ukraine-us-media

2. It is utterly shameless, disgraceful and despicable that the so-called "US officials" (Mr or Miss Who?) claimed that "Russia had requested military equipment and support from China". If we look at the following facts, we should call it “the joke and lie of all centuries".

(a) US warships and aircraft carriers have sailed through the Taiwan Strait to the South China Sea countless times. If China is so powerful to help Russia militarily, it would have sunk all the US warships and aircraft carriers that were actually a brazen form of gunboat diplomacy employed by US Imperialism against a distant country across the Pacific in the 21st. century.

(b) Much of China's imported weaponry still comes from Russia, a collaboration that has persisted since the end of the Cold War in the 1990s.

To claim that Russia asks China for military aid on Ukraine is analogous to a cow milking a milkmaid. How laughable! :ROFLMAO:

(c) China has about 290 nuclear weapons compared to 6,500 Russian nuclear weapons. In addition, Russia's stockpile of conventional arms dwarfs China's stockpile in terms of quantity and quality. Isn't it a fairy tale to claim that Russia is asking China for military aid in its war against Ukraine? It is analogous to a boxing champion crying to a toddler for help.

(d) Don't forget Russia could never lose a war (nuclear or non-nuclear) to America and US allies. If US-led troops were on their triumphant march to Moscow, Russia could simply "commit suicide together with all humanity” by detonating (even on its own soil) all the Russian 6,500 nuclear weapons that could destroy the planet Earth several times over.

3. I end my thread with my favourite Chinese poem about Biden's mishandling of the Ukrainian crisis.

躲在后面当领袖
摇旗呐喊敲边鼓
山姆大叔胆小鬼
大小国家拉下水
去当炮灰与盾牌
雨过天晴才出马
自称英雄争功绩
丢人现眼到极点

Additional Reference:

it will be interesting to see what happens. they seem to be desperate for resupply, even approaching north korea. lol

Back