***** claims Trump is a drug user

the annoying thing

Yes the same liberal who claims combustion isn't possible with out oxygen also claims Trump is user of narcotics.
We will wait for his evidence.

Werbung:
Zero substance lol so calling trump a drug user is ok but calling hunter one is not fair?
You just do not like the truth
Zero substance yes
Some random person said something so you felt the need to rush here and start a wholevnew thread lol
The truth is that he hit a nerve or you wouldn't have started a thread

Yes the same liberal who claims combustion isn't possible with out oxygen also claims Trump is user of narcotics.
We will wait for his evidence.
Tell us what kinds of combustion are possible without oxygen, genius boy.
Trump is likely sniffing a diet stimulant called Fen Phen.

There is a reason why he is always sniffing.

Lol yea sure Trump's a drug addict sure he is. You want examples of combustion with out oxygen lol look it up your the teacher with a PhD .

Lol yea sure Trump's a drug addict sure he is. You want examples of combustion with out oxygen lol look it up your the teacher with a PhD .
You claim I am wrong, so prove it.

When we speak of combustion, it is always in a situation in which oxygen is present.
There are other violent combinations of elements, but I know of none that does not involve oxygen.
\
You are not only an obnoxious dimwit, but a lazy one as well.

You do know I worked on the space shuttle the eelv and several other programs involving small satellites and probes you still want me to post example's after you admitted it was possible .
OK hares the basic oxidizers that support combustion with out oxygen .

YOUR proven WRONG AGAIN Mr. I have a PhD and was a teacher. No wonder so many of our kids think the holocaust was fake

fluorine as an oxidizer of metallic fuels, e.g., in the magnesium/Teflon/Viton composition. , such as bromine and iodine, can also act as oxidizers.

Last edited:
Zero substance yes
Some random person said something so you felt the need to rush here and start a wholevnew thread lol
The truth is that he hit a nerve or you wouldn't have started a thread
nope he didn't hit a nerve as I know full well trump isn't a drug . Now his stupidity and ignorance are even above yours which is hard to believe he claims to have a PHD and is a teacher yet he makes statements like trump is a drug user and you can not have combustion with out oxygen.
A high school student should know that combustion is possible without oxygen.
If hes was a teacher its a prime example of what is wrong with our youth today .

You do know I worked on the space shuttle the eelv and several other programs involving small satellites and probes you still want me to post example's after you admitted it was possible .
OK hares the basic oxidizers that support combustion with out oxygen .

YOUR proven WRONG AGAIN Mr. I have a PhD and was a teacher. No wonder so many of our kids think the holocaust was fake

fluorine as an oxidizer of metallic fuels, e.g., in the magnesium/Teflon/Viton composition. , such as bromine and iodine, can also act as oxidizers.
So is this commonly called "combustion"?
If I "admitted" it was possible, then why am I not correct?

nope he didn't hit a nerve as I know full well trump isn't a drug . Now his stupidity and ignorance are even above yours which is hard to believe he claims to have a PHD and is a teacher yet he makes statements like trump is a drug user and you can not have combustion with out oxygen.
A high school student should know that combustion is possible without oxygen.
If hes was a teacher its a prime example of what is wrong with our youth today .
of course he hit a nerve. otherwise you would have just addressed it in the thread it occurred in, not rushing like an offended snowflake to start a new thread here. lol

Trump is always sniffing, sniffing, sniffing. There must be a reason for it. He is a grown man who expresses anger by flinging burgers at the wall. Is he simply insane or is his irrational behavior caused by drugs? Inquiring minds need to know.

So is this commonly called "combustion"?
If I "admitted" it was possible, then why am I not correct?
you first claimed combusting was not possible without oxygen , then after I pointed out you were wrong you then said it was possible you sound like BIDEN or TRUMP telling lies and now trying to make out like you were right all along lol what a ***** and again if your a example of a liberal teacher with a PHD its no wonder some kids think the holocaust did not happen . along with many other issues

Werbung:
you first claimed combusting was not possible without oxygen , then after I pointed out you were wrong you then said it was possible you sound like BIDEN or TRUMP telling lies and now trying to make out like you were right all along lol what a ***** and again if your a example of a liberal teacher with a PHD its no wonder some kids think the holocaust did not happen . along with many other issues
I taught adults Spanish, dolt.
At no point have I ever said there was no holocaust.
And violent chemical reactions when oxygen is not involved are rarely if ever called "combustion".

Back