Most beautiful First Lady since Jackie Kennedy

Its not that she takes a bad picture now and then its that her photos are air brushed after pounds of make up to get her to look good.

No one is making a thread about me comparing me to Jackie Kennedy and if they were I would be the first to speak up and say they are wrong.

I will agree she is better looking than lady bird johnson

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:...quest.org/TQ0312172/lady%20bird%20johnson.jpg

Probaby equal to Patricia Nixon
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:...out.com/d/womenshistory/1/0/3/J/pat_nixon.jpg

probably a bit less attractive than Betty Ford
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:...at.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/betty_ford.jpg

a little less attractive than rosalynn carter
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:...ies.org/biographies/images/RosalynnCarter.jpg

Now I never liked the woman personally but compare them at the same ages and Nancy Reagan is far more attractive though I can't say much for her personality

Nancy Reagan
CPH-reagan-NR.arrive1966_a1_400.jpg

Apparently michelle obama is the ugliest First Lady since that tramp and secret commie Elenor Roosevelt. I am glad I read all the posts :)

You don't even know what you're talking about.

Those were regular news video clips of our great First Lady Michelle Obama not airbrushed glamor shots. Don't be a hater!:D

What a great person, mother & wife... beautiful inside & out...

Werbung:
Three references to calling me a racist because I dont think michelle obama compares to Jackie Kennedy.

You constantly claim others selectivly read the post but you dont mind selectivy reading other peoples posts. I named a number of very pretty black women.

Just like you typically always do, you resort to personal attacks. I see nothing is new or different with you.

Her looks should not matter no matter how unattractive she is. I am not the one who brought up her looks. I just replied to the silly post about her looks.

Hmmm...must go back and find that...you actually said something nice about some women of color:eek:

And while you keep reiterating that "looks should not matter no matter how unattractive she is"...it's like saying "gee you look really nice today for a change" to someone that you work with;) Just couldn't resist another personal jab/hateful comment about our newly elected president & first lady...but you are just soooo sweat and endearing :rolleyes:

But that is your usual disclaimer of: "I don't say mean & hateful things, other people do that, but NOT ME"...LMAO

Hmmm...must go back and find that...you actually said something nice about some women of color:eek:

And while you keep reiterating that "looks should not matter no matter how unattractive she is"...it's like saying "gee you look really nice today for a change" to someone that you work with;) Just couldn't resist another personal jab/hateful comment about our newly elected president & first lady...but you are just soooo sweat and endearing :rolleyes:

But that is your usual disclaimer of: "I don't say mean & hateful things, other people do that, but NOT ME"...LMAO

I say very mean and hateful things about politicians I do not like. I do attempt to not say mean and hateful things to fellow posters though.

But I noticed Bunz was allowed to call someone a moron so I guess we can call each other morons

There are easy as many beautiful black women as white. I think people who are mixed races are the best looking of all, but continue to call me a racist
because now I can call you a moron :)

You don't even know what you're talking about.

Those were regular news video clips of our great First Lady Michelle Obama not airbrushed glamor shots. Don't be a hater!:D

What a great person, mother & wife... beautiful inside & out...

I dont hate her because she is ugly, I spoke up to this stupid thread because its stupid to say she is the most beautiful since Jackie Kennedy.

I think she is probably a fantastic wife. She backs him 100 percent, and she is probably a very good mom too. A great person ?? I disagree and most beautiful since Jackie Kennedy I disagree

Hillary Clinton looked really good during the debates. MAKE UP AND LIGHTING!!!! All the covers of magazines michelle obama is on are make up and lighting and a lot of air brushing.

Think what you want but not everyone is going to agree. What looks good to one does not to another.

You talk about the obamas like they are your GODs and its creepy

There are a ton of very pretty black women

Diana Ross
Whitney Huston (off drugs)
Vanessa Williams
Leslie Ugams (spelling)
Halle Barry
The mother and oldest daughter from Cosby show
and the list could go on.

I dont think michelle obama fits in with any of them. I dont understand why people who like obama has to make out that michelle is something special to look at. If she had buck teeth and a shaved head it would not make her less a person but its just dumb to pretend she is something she isnt.

so you know I was not suggesting you are racist, I ment this as a general post not at you. I would think for you its more your blind hate of Obama. Or poor taste in woman maybe....and you are thinking of Phalicia Rashad from cosby show.

Pandora Said: I dont hate her because she is ugly, I spoke up to this stupid thread because its stupid to say she is the most beautiful since Jackie Kennedy.
Yep...that makes it perfectly OK to call Top Gun 'STUPID', not once but twice in the same paragraph...and on that mental scale of STUPIDITY you seem very MUTE when your mental equal 'ALWAYS & ASUR' are making the republican party a JOKE;) No post of condemnation or angst about their continual ignorant rants and mindless blather...OOPS, I forgot you only selective read and respond when it ignites your vitriolic spleen!!!
I say very mean and hateful things about politicians I do not like. I do attempt to not say mean and hateful things to fellow posters though.
Do you have a bridge somewhere that you've posted a '4 SALE' sign on...LMAO Yes, that is quite the hypocrite statements of all time :rolleyes:
But I noticed Bunz was allowed to call someone a moron so I guess we can call each other morons

There are easy as many beautiful black women as white. I think people who are mixed races are the best looking of all, but continue to call me a racist because now I can call you a moron
:)

Well, BIB that would make me feel right up there with the other mental giants on this forum...because if your intelligent bar/standard is so low as to accept the vile dribble that flows out of ASUR & ALWAYS, then that would still make me way the hell higher than your acceptable mental midget buddies that you silently agree with. And I'll take 'MORON' over being a 'RACIST' any day of the year :cool: LMAO

so you know I was not suggesting you are racist, I ment this as a general post not at you. I would think for you its more your blind hate of Obama. Or poor taste in woman maybe....and you are thinking of Phalicia Rashad from cosby show.

NO, not you... It was asapc who did more than suggest I was racist.

I do not think its my blind hate for obama. I dont have blind hate for him. I hate him and know exactly why I hate him.

michelle obama is like oprah, not pretty at all but with enough make up, lighting and air brushing exc. you can get them to look ok.

I felt that way about oprah even back when I liked her

Its silly to me that anyone would think I have blind hate for someone because I wont agree they are as pretty as jackie Kennedy.

Yep...that makes it perfectly OK to call Top Gun 'STUPID', not once but twice in the same paragraph...and on that mental scale of STUPIDITY you seem very MUTE when your mental equal 'ALWAYS & ASUR' are making the republican party a JOKE;) No post of condemnation or angst about their continual ignorant rants and mindless blather...OOPS, I forgot you only selective read and respond when it ignites your vitriolic spleen!!!

YOU really are a frakin moron and a loon to boot.

I never called top gun stupid.

Read the words for Chirsts sake.

I called the topic stupid and the thread stupid.

now you, yes you are stupid.

But I would not say that about Top Gun.

YOU really are a frakin moron and a loon to boot.

I never called top gun stupid.

Read the words for Chirsts sake.

I called the topic stupid and the thread stupid.

now you, yes you are stupid.

But I would not say that about Top Gun.

I would say something, but I already got yelled at for something i said on this thread....

Werbung:
Back