Most beautiful First Lady since Jackie Kennedy

as always, your mistaken

Always mistaken sums it up pretty well my friend.

The jealousy in here by the Conservatives is to die for!:D

They can't stand it that we have a smart President and an elegant First Lady again. Like everything else... the Conservatives bash America and Americans.

Werbung:
She disgusted me from the start. When she made these comments, I lost all respect for her.

That one made me sick too.

My final straw with her was her comment about having to give up some of your pie so someone else can have it. And stay in your community dont go to an ivy league colleges. She never gave up even the crust of her pie and did go to ivy league colleges and left her community.

I didnt see her giving up any of her pie

The media is soooooooooooooooo in the tank of the Obamas it is disgusting and dangerous. Look at this from the New York Slimes... No watch dog here, just a nice lapdog.

NY Times: Michelle Obama ‘a Woman Not to be Contended with So Much as Worshiped From Afar’
Fawning over First Lady Michelle Obama has been over-the-top, but considering her a "deity" a "goddess," and "a woman not to be contended with so much as worshiped from afar," is a bit much.

Those are the labels Cathy Horyn, the NY Times fashion critic, bestowed upon the First Lady in her Dec. 27 look at the year in fashion.

Horyn compared the straight-forward, "businesslike" style of Sarah Palin to the fashion "insider" style of Obama and surprisingly praised Palin while chiding Obama for not sticking exclusively with American designers.

"Mrs. Obama's choices are all insider, apart from her shorts and those strategically worn plebe numbers from Target and Talbots. If she got any more insider, she'd be backing down a runway," wrote Horyn. "She wears Rodarte, Jason Wu, Sophie Theallet, Narciso Rodriguez, Thakoon, Isabel Toledo and Rick Owens, labels that in terms of creativity and price are at the highest level of fashion. Go much higher and you hit couture."

"In Mrs. Obama, the fashion industry has found a woman it can admire but cannot completely possess. That's because she doesn't favor only one designer or a clique, as her predecessors did," Horyn continued. "Also, she avoids the appearance of being cozy with designers. That's why she's often described in terms reserved for a 1930s screen goddess: ‘regal' and ‘dazzling," a woman not to be contended with so much as worshiped from afar."
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/collee...a-woman-not-be-contended-so-much-worshiped-af

she does nto seem to tolerate pretty women well

the-glare-michelle-obama-carla-bruni-sarkozy-glare-demotivational-poster-1244466818.jpg

Well, GEE WHIZ...you don't like her looks, and now you've found some editorial about the way in which she selects her tailored look for the evenings/day time in front of the camera...seems a sad, sad statement on your priority list.

BTW...that fashion plate of beauty & grace that was married to Dear RONNIE and was at the mercy of some of the most scathing remarks about her attitude and personality...{yes, even that paragon of beauty dear Nancy Reagan} came under constant fire for wearing the top of the top line for the 'KNOWN' designers and her mean spirited personality was under constant fire from the 'GOSSIP COLUMNS TOO'.

DO YOU NOT HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR TIME THEN TO FRET/WORRY/LOOK FOR THE CURRENT GOSSIP ABOUT OUR NEW FIRST LADY...sad, really sad I was in hopes that you had better things to do then follow the immature behaviour of the 'mental midgets' on the right winged nut job side of the isle :(

That is a scary look...If you ran into her in a dark alley, OUCH!!!

And I bet she kicked Barry's ass for this one.

obama%20sarkozy%20girl.jpg

Sam Knnison had a terrific routine involving a husband and his removable... dont want to get graphic but you probably get the drift. The Prez probably has not gotten his back from that. Kind of explains all the basketball and golf. Got to work off that frustration somehow.

unless of course you saw the video, and saw what realy happened...but do In't worry I know you don't realy care.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mattw/video-of-obama-and-sarkozy-checking-out-that-girl-arl

They have come unhinged my friend. They don't care about what really happened.

The Right knows that Bush went out on the lowest of lows with the American public and also earned most hated American President ever status all around the world.

Good is a overall commodity. And we have that once again in the White House.

Werbung:
I don't think there was any peek, just looking that Direction...if there was a short one, then good for him. can't respect a man who would not take a quick peek lol

Its not every day you see a cute teenager in a see through dress in public like that. I can't understand how she was allowed to wear something that trashy ANYWHERE much less to a function like that.

Back