Most beautiful First Lady since Jackie Kennedy

Its not every day you see a cute teenager in a see through dress in public like that. I can't understand how she was allowed to wear something that trashy ANYWHERE much less to a function like that.

Your 'Religious Right Winged Nut Job' attitude is rearing it's ugly head...that dress is lined {shear burgundy with a full body lining} so what is soooo TRASHY about that, you can't see anything {except in your own MIND}:confused:

I had to look twice to see that she wasn't bare footed...because at first glance she appears to be bare footed...good grief the lengths that you 'TIN FOIL HAT WEARERS' won't go to too make a mountain out of a mole hill...LMAO

Werbung:
Your 'Religious Right Winged Nut Job' attitude is rearing it's ugly head...that dress is lined {shear burgundy with a full body lining} so what is soooo TRASHY about that, you can't see anything {except in your own MIND}:confused:

I had to look twice to see that she wasn't bare footed...because at first glance she appears to be bare footed...good grief the lengths that you 'TIN FOIL HAT WEARERS' won't go to too make a mountain out of a mole hill...LMAO

If its fully lined then how is I see her underpants ?

Have a daughter and see if you see things a little differently.

I'm glad BO looked only because it likely pissed off Michelle.

But hey remember BillyBob? He did more than check out everything that crossed his path that dirty filthy foolish old horn dog from Hope.

Remember this? Libs do the most disgusting things...

You need to put down those 'SUPERMAN' X-ray vision glasses...cause there isn't anyway that you're able to see that...No SIR - NO WAY JOSE ;)

dude, two legs a different color than the butt, clearly defined buttocks on the lower end...

that ain't static cling my friend !

dude, two legs a different color than the butt, clearly defined buttocks on the lower end...

that ain't static cling my friend !

DUDE...she's not wearing any hose {see the totally barefooted look in those sandals} and the dress is fully lined {and for clarification we are discussing the young lady with that full head of long curly hair, the ruby colored shear dress with the opaque underlined dress...RIGHT}

And that would be MS. DUDETTE to you Mr. DUDE...so having years of making our own clothes...I'm quite familiar with what an underlined garment looks like and how pair of undies resemble and are out lined when worn under shear garments or to tight clothing...

GOOD GRIEF, WTH are we worried about this for...it's over, it's done with and there isn't any impropriety involved NOT IN THE LEAST ;)

I'm glad BO looked only because it likely pissed off Michelle.

But hey remember BillyBob? He did more than check out everything that crossed his path that dirty filthy foolish old horn dog from Hope.

Remember this? Libs do the most disgusting things...

man you know, if you think and watch, he tried to bite it as a joke...thats what it looks like to me, Oral involves a bit more then a open mouth...then maybe the conservatives don't know about such things... :)

Werbung:
DUDE...she's not wearing any hose {see the totally barefooted look in those sandals} and the dress is fully lined {and for clarification we are discussing the young lady with that full head of long curly hair, the ruby colored shear dress with the opaque underlined dress...RIGHT}

And that would be MS. DUDETTE to you Mr. DUDE...so having years of making our own clothes...I'm quite familiar with what an underlined garment looks like and how pair of undies resemble and are out lined when worn under shear garments or to tight clothing...

GOOD GRIEF, WTH are we worried about this for...it's over, it's done with and there isn't any impropriety involved NOT IN THE LEAST ;)

oh my, my apologies !

Only the mother of all cases of static cling can explain what I see.

Now, would you let your teenage daughter out in public at a G8 family album photo-op event like this ? She was the daughter of some delegate.

There is a time and a place as they say, and this was NOT it.

Back