My opinion on climate change and clean energy

the annoying thing

I can say I think climate change is real , as for its cause thats not as clear. Climate change has effected the earth for billions of yeas , yes it is natural and also man can have some effect upon it.
We have about 8 billion people cooking food farting using various fossil fuels . Clearly that has a effect .
First we not only have to work to develop clean renewable energy but energy efficiency products . And we need to cut down or population .the earth can only support a limited number of humans with its current resources and were breeding way to fast.

Werbung:
i have to say that is an excellent post with a reasonable position.

now about cutting down the number of people..good luck with that, barring some horrible disaster (which wouldn't be the way to do it).

You dont like the truth to much do you

what "truth" don't I "like"? the world's population is projected to continue to climb, even with all the problems we face today.
thats a truth.

In 1950, five years after the founding of the United Nations, world population was estimated at around 2.6 billion people. It reached 5 billion in 1987 and 6 billion in 1999. In October 2011, the global population was estimated to be 7 billion. A global movement 7 Billion Actions was launched to mark this milestone. The world’s population is expected to increase by 2 billion persons in the next 30 years, from 7.7 billion currently to 9.7 billion in 2050 and could peak at nearly 11 billion around 2100.

This dramatic growth has been driven largely by increasing numbers of people surviving to reproductive age, and has been accompanied by major changes in fertility rates, increasing urbanization and accelerating migration. These trends will have far-reaching implications for generations to come.

after that, its projected to stabilize, but its still going to be 3 billion more than today unless something drastic changes, as I said

now, these are projections, things could change, but there is nothing on today's horizon that will materially lower the population this century.

Last edited:
The 8 billion people on this earth today are much better fed and much better off than the 4.4B on this earth in 1980. We are better meeting the energy needs of 8 million today than when there were half as many people.

Human beings are a resource not a liability and any argument that there are too many is immoral. Almost always has racist implications because when anybody talks about too many people they always mean somebody unlike them.

Capitalism and technology is why we can better feed and meet the needs of far more people than the past. It is dangerous and immoral to ever say there are too many people. Anybody who thinks that way can help out by killing themselves.

Werbung:
Spoken like a true degenerate lib.

This dramatic growth has been driven largely by increasing numbers of people surviving to reproductive age

Too many people are living too long. Shit! To think we have people running our country who think that way. Based on that logic we should get rid of healthcare and handing out tobacco for kids.

Back