My version of gun control.

I do not reply o sub human scum who endorse burning churches of any faith , they are human scum bile and vile garbage to be ignored .
They have no self respect or respect for others .

Werbung:
I do not reply to scum who approve of committing hate crimes or acts of terror , they are sub human scum and worthless as fresh dog shat.
You should know that rubbish off by heart by now bit ill keep baiting you so you reply each. I heard you don't left your brain to science and they are contesting the will.

I do not reply to scum who approve of committing hate crimes or acts of terror , they are sub human scum and worthless as fresh dog shat.
Why do you keep replying then? Its eating at you like a cancer and now you regret imposing your childish restrictions.
Youve lost all your bile and venom by your own admission You have now become a repetitive boring set of jumbled words. But then you always were.

Every time you reply I get another whack at you. Have another go. I love it.

I think is important for people to have basic gun handling knowledge especially women and I encourage people to carry a gun or buy one for the home if they are comfortable handling on and have gotten some safety training and a good storage location.

In one of the Alien verses Predator movies there a scene where one woman asked another why she needed a gun , she replied its like a condom better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it..

Myself I was introduced to guns at a very early by my father and grandfather and they even took me along on some hunts before allowing to fire a gun at home on the farm.By the time I was 13years old I was a experienced hunter and familiar with rifles of the time and shotguns and pistols .
I hunted most of my life until a few years ago when I got sick. carried a guns at work for almst 20 years on and off. And still try to go shooting at least 1 time every 2 weeks more when time and ammo supply allow.I have worked with kids from probably 20 different nations and enjoy the look on their face when they first shoot a gun or try another type then of course I exposed them to suppressors and on rare occasion a machine gun. or a 50 cal bmg semi auto or single .

I think is important for people to have basic gun handling knowledge especially women and I encourage people to carry a gun or buy one for the home if they are comfortable handling on and have gotten some safety training and a good storage location.

In one of the Alien verses Predator movies there a scene where one woman asked another why she needed a gun , she replied its like a condom better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it..

Myself I was introduced to guns at a very early by my father and grandfather and they even took me along on some hunts before allowing to fire a gun at home on the farm.By the time I was 13years old I was a experienced hunter and familiar with rifles of the time and shotguns and pistols .
I hunted most of my life until a few years ago when I got sick. carried a guns at work for almst 20 years on and off. And still try to go shooting at least 1 time every 2 weeks more when time and ammo supply allow.I have worked with kids from probably 20 different nations and enjoy the look on their face when they first shoot a gun or try another type then of course I exposed them to suppressors and on rare occasion a machine gun. or a 50 cal bmg semi auto or single .
That little proud autobiography is a version of gun control???

Teaching kids how to shoot?
Shouldn't they be taught to be less violent instead of wanting a chance to blow the head off something?
And youre a role model!!!!!
Dont make me vomit.

There are all kinds of different shooting disciplines. Trap , skeet .hand gun self defense hand gun rimfire target cowboy action shooting 22 rifle 25 meters . bolt rifle semi auto rifle 50 yard 100 yard out to 1000 yards and much more .
Some are extremely challenging. Certain shooting sports require extreme fitness and are olympic events.
You learn body control and controlled breathing . hunting teaches you the same and how to control your nerves. It also teaches you skills you might need on day.
Of course shooting sports are not for everyone.
Some people like any other sport don't have the physical or mental aptitude for it. Some are justs chicken shat .
When you consider there are over 300 million guns in America it seems shooting sports are very popular.
Then of course there's collecting which can get very expensive . But investing in guns can also be rewarding from a stand point of money and collecting.
You can also add in reloading your own ammo as a hobby .
There are guns and events for the young and old fit and not so fit.
You can watch your kids wife and yourself develop skills and common sense .
It makes a good family sport.

There are all kinds of different shooting disciplines. Trap , skeet .hand gun self defense hand gun rimfire target cowboy action shooting 22 rifle 25 meters . bolt rifle semi auto rifle 50 yard 100 yard out to 1000 yards and much more .
Some are extremely challenging. Certain shooting sports require extreme fitness and are olympic events.
You learn body control and controlled breathing . hunting teaches you the same and how to control your nerves. It also teaches you skills you might need on day.
Of course shooting sports are not for everyone.
Some people like any other sport don't have the physical or mental aptitude for it. Some are justs chicken shat .
When you consider there are over 300 million guns in America it seems shooting sports are very popular.
Then of course there's collecting which can get very expensive . But investing in guns can also be rewarding from a stand point of money and collecting.
You can also add in reloading your own ammo as a hobby .
There are guns and events for the young and old fit and not so fit.
You can watch your kids wife and yourself develop skills and common sense .
It makes a good family sport.
What a pathetic justification for the return of the wild west days.

Ask those little kids who were slaughtered and their parents if its a good family sport. You disgust me with your pathetic egotistical attitude.

What a pathetic justification for the return of the wild west days.

Ask those little kids who were slaughtered and their parents if its a good family sport. You disgust me with your pathetic egotistical attitude.
Democrats must be stuck on stupid if they think their gun laws in big cities are working to get guns out of the hands of lawless leftists while allowing law-abiding citizens to remain armed against the greatest threat of gun violence in America by street thugs in big cities under democrat control.

Democrats must be stuck on stupid if they think their gun laws in big cities are working to get guns out of the hands of lawless leftists while allowing law-abiding citizens to remain armed against the greatest threat of gun violence in America by street thugs in big cities under democrat control.
They probably are but I dont care what they think. Thats my view and nothing a gun nuts says will change it.

Its typical for idiot liberals to think every one who has a gun is a gun nut . lol They seem to think there something wrong with you because you enjoy hunting and carried a gun for 20 years professionally or enjoy target shooting.
While its fine to do drugs and have open boarders controlledby drug cartels who thousands upon thousand a year with thier dope.and adults who expose 5 year olds to drag queens men in bathrooms and bail policies that are revolving doors 8ncreasing crime . god forbid a honest person defending them selfs. This is especially true of the radical democrats who take part in riots and church burnings

Werbung:
Its typical for idiot liberals to think every one who has a gun is a gun nut . lol They seem to think there something wrong with you because you enjoy hunting and carried a gun for 20 years professionally or enjoy target shooting.
While its fine to do drugs and have open boarders controlledby drug cartels who thousands upon thousand a year with thier dope.and adults who expose 5 year olds to drag queens men in bathrooms and bail policies that are revolving doors 8ncreasing crime . god forbid a honest person defending them selfs. This is especially true of the radical democrats who take part in riots and church burnings
You are definitely showing the paranoia symptoms of a deranged person. Take a rest before you blow a gasket.

Back