My version of gun control.

I don't talk to sickos who want churches burned they are mentally below me and ethically and morally below me . more like dog shit you just stepped in.

Werbung:
I don't talk to sickos who want churches burned they are mentally below me and ethically and morally below me . more like dog shit you just stepped in.
Me too. I think they are despicable people but I wouldn't assess myself as mentally superior. That's based on the only comparison here. You.

Lefties are famous for burning churches and destroying buildings in seditious terroristic attacks against the US in the name of reparations for Christian and conservative views and values in America.

The Washington Examiner
Thursday, January 19, 2023

Churches burned and vandalized in riots

by Nicholas Rowan, Staff Writer |
June 01, 2020 12:29 PM

Several churches were burned and vandalized over the weekend as protests of police brutality turned to rioting and looting in many American cities.

St. John Episcopal, a historic church directly behind the White House in Washington, D.C., was attacked Sunday night by protesters who set up a bonfire in front of the church. The fire later spread to the St. John's basement and an adjacent building owned by the church. Police began dispersing the crowd after the fire broke out and as an 11 p.m. curfew set by Mayor Muriel Bowser neared.

Nearly every U.S. president has worshiped at St. John's, and the church is active in promoting social justice in the city. Earlier in the day, the church had expressed solidarity with the people protesting the death of George Floyd, who died while in Minneapolis police custody over Memorial Day weekend.

In Minneapolis, protesters burned the interior of the Catholic Basilica of St. Mary, one of the oldest churches of its kind in America. The damage was only minimal, according to church authorities.
St. Patrick's Cathedral in New York City, one of the most famous churches in America, was vandalized Saturday night with references to the Black Lives Matter movement and the F-word. The vandalism took place as people in New York took part in the nationwide protests, and some damaged businesses, restaurants, and government agencies.

Lefties are famous for burning churches and destroying buildings in seditious terroristic attacks against the US in the name of reparations for Christian and conservative views and values in America.

The Washington Examiner
Thursday, January 19, 2023

Churches burned and vandalized in riots

by Nicholas Rowan, Staff Writer |
June 01, 2020 12:29 PM

Several churches were burned and vandalized over the weekend as protests of police brutality turned to rioting and looting in many American cities.

St. John Episcopal, a historic church directly behind the White House in Washington, D.C., was attacked Sunday night by protesters who set up a bonfire in front of the church. The fire later spread to the St. John's basement and an adjacent building owned by the church. Police began dispersing the crowd after the fire broke out and as an 11 p.m. curfew set by Mayor Muriel Bowser neared.

Nearly every U.S. president has worshiped at St. John's, and the church is active in promoting social justice in the city. Earlier in the day, the church had expressed solidarity with the people protesting the death of George Floyd, who died while in Minneapolis police custody over Memorial Day weekend.

In Minneapolis, protesters burned the interior of the Catholic Basilica of St. Mary, one of the oldest churches of its kind in America. The damage was only minimal, according to church authorities.
St. Patrick's Cathedral in New York City, one of the most famous churches in America, was vandalized Saturday night with references to the Black Lives Matter movement and the F-word. The vandalism took place as people in New York took part in the nationwide protests, and some damaged businesses, restaurants, and government agencies.
You might like to remind yourself of who's side the church was on.
In the following cut from your link, you'll see the church expressed solidarity over the Floyd thing. That means those who burnt it down were not from blm if you are implying they were from the left. There's nothing to suggest it was so you are a bigoted liar as usual.
Which of course leaves those godbothering republicans to take revenge against the church.
Next time read before you post.

"Nearly every U.S. president has worshiped at St. John's, and the church is active in promoting social justice in the city. Earlier in the day, the church had expressed solidarity with the people protesting the death of George Floyd, who died while in Minneapolis police custody over Memorial Day weekend"

You might like to remind yourself of who's side the church was on.
In the following cut from your link, you'll see the church expressed solidarity over the Floyd thing. That means those who burnt it down were not from blm if you are implying they were from the left. There's nothing to suggest it was so you are a bigoted liar as usual.
Which of course leaves those godbothering republicans to take revenge against the church.
Next time read before you post.

"Nearly every U.S. president has worshiped at St. John's, and the church is active in promoting social justice in the city. Earlier in the day, the church had expressed solidarity with the people protesting the death of George Floyd, who died while in Minneapolis police custody over Memorial Day weekend"
I understand. Many blacks and most democrats sided with the left who opposed cops, white people, Christians, conservatives, and American patriots during the 'summer of love' terroristic seditionist democrat riots.

I understand. Many blacks and most democrats sided with the left who opposed cops, white people, Christians, conservatives, and American patriots during the 'summer of love' terroristic seditionist democrat riots.
You have no evidence that was the case but quickly brand them as leftists because you devil dodgers hate them.

I never sided with BLM. Why would anyone promote that violence?
You're out of your tree sunshine.

You have no evidence that was the case but quickly brand them as leftists because you devil dodgers hate them.

I never sided with BLM. Why would anyone promote that violence?
You're out of your tree sunshine.
I commend you for not siding with that racist scam organization.

Werbung:
Back