Navarro's blistering 36-page report alleging Biden's outright voter fraud

So Biden is responsible for the months of riots that caused $2B in property damage? How about covid?

He was the beneficiary of those things.
All you have is deflection? You can't defend Trump while he did nothing but watch the attempted coup on TV?

Werbung:
All you have is deflection? You can't defend Trump while he did nothing but watch the attempted coup on TV?

Who is Ray Epps and why are the libtard media defending him?

He is on video with a MAGA hat imploring people to breach the capitol building. There are people incarcerated still for doing the same damn thing but Epps has never been arrested and was taken off the most wanted list. Is he FBI?

Who is Ray Epps and why are the libtard media defending him?

He is on video with a MAGA hat imploring people to breach the capitol building. There are people incarcerated still for doing the same damn thing but Epps has never been arrested and was taken off the most wanted list. Is he FBI?

there ya go, all the answers you need to put this stupidity behind you :)

there ya go, all the answers you need to put this stupidity behind you :)
Why do democrats think it is smart to claim without proof that no leftists were involved with inciting violence at the Capitol on Jan 6?

Why do democrats think it is smart to claim without proof that no leftists were involved with inciting violence at the Capitol on Jan 6?

same response. the people being indicated (and usually found guilty) have been...right wing morons, not "leftists" lol

so far, which "leftists" have been indicted for violence on january 6th? none? all of them so far were right wing morons? weird. lol

that's a good start towards who was responsible for the violence :)
I'm not saying democrat prosecutors charged the violent leftist agitators who were there that day, I'm saying leftist agitators were there but were not charged by leftist prosecutors for political reasons.

I'm not saying democrat prosecutors charged the violent leftist agitators who were there that day, I'm saying leftist agitators were there but were not charged by leftist prosecutors for political reasons.

so name some and give proof.

or are you just going to keep lying?

so name some and give proof.

or are you just going to keep lying?
I believe the lying corrupt leaders of the democrat party and their wicked propagandist supporters and enforcers are doing a monumental job of suppressing evidence in the Jan 6 protest that seriously exposes the false claim of sedition to be a massive lie.

Kelly noted the one-sided makeup of the committee, pointing out that there are "no Trump defenders, not a single Trump ally and no objective trier of fact." She accused the committee of "doctor[ing]" the riot video and Trump sound bites used at the hearing.

"If this committee would just be honest about its mission, I might be more invested. I might be more interested. Instead, it cloaks itself in sanctimony, purporting to be a fair-minded, down-the-middle finder of fact just looking to get to the truth of January 6th. It's a lie, and they prove every time they get together that it's a lie," she added.

Cassidy Hutchinson's supposed "bombshell" testimony is "causing Democrats and the press to collapse onto their fainting couches," Kelly went on to say before launching into a one-by-one breakdown of each of the testimony's major points.

"A first-year law student could have driven a truck through the holes in that testimonial. Unfortunately, none was present ... never mind a full-fledged lawyer presenting Donald Trump’s defense or even just pressing the witness on certain problems with her testimony," she stated.

I believe the lying corrupt leaders of the democrat party and their wicked propagandist supporters and enforcers are doing a monumental job of suppressing evidence in the Jan 6 protest that seriously exposes the false claim of sedition to be a massive lie.

Kelly noted the one-sided makeup of the committee, pointing out that there are "no Trump defenders, not a single Trump ally and no objective trier of fact." She accused the committee of "doctor[ing]" the riot video and Trump sound bites used at the hearing.

"If this committee would just be honest about its mission, I might be more invested. I might be more interested. Instead, it cloaks itself in sanctimony, purporting to be a fair-minded, down-the-middle finder of fact just looking to get to the truth of January 6th. It's a lie, and they prove every time they get together that it's a lie," she added.

Cassidy Hutchinson's supposed "bombshell" testimony is "causing Democrats and the press to collapse onto their fainting couches," Kelly went on to say before launching into a one-by-one breakdown of each of the testimony's major points.

"A first-year law student could have driven a truck through the holes in that testimonial. Unfortunately, none was present ... never mind a full-fledged lawyer presenting Donald Trump’s defense or even just pressing the witness on certain problems with her testimony," she stated.

its not as if there was a riot and an attempt to prevent the lawful passing of power from trump.

oh there was. lol.

you want to argue WHICH charges republican morons should be sent to jail for? go for it!

she's such a "journalist"..."fainting couches"? hahhahah now there's hard-hitting "reporting" lol

its amazing....tens of millions of republicans, many in high positions, and yet they can't find any of the evidence you are sure exists after many months? yeah, the "obvious" conclusion is that its being "suppressed", not that it isn't there.
hahahahah

same response. the people being indicated (and usually found guilty) have been...right wing morons, not "leftists" lol

That is the whole point brain stem. The DC police just let people in and you have people like Ray Epps who have never been charged.

I'm not defending anybody who trespassed and certainly not defending violence. But you and your idiot heroes act like it was a legit attempt at a government takeover which is retarded.

Of course you want foreigners and dead people voting in our elections. That is your idea of democracy!

That is the whole point brain stem. The DC police just let people in and you have people like Ray Epps who have never been charged.

I'm not defending anybody who trespassed and certainly not defending violence. But you and your idiot heroes act like it was a legit attempt at a government takeover which is retarded.

Of course you want foreigners and dead people voting in our elections. That is your idea of democracy!

what would roy epps be charged with and why would he be? be specific on which laws he violated and provide proof.

"of course you want foreigners and dead people voting in our elections"? you'll have to prove that, moron. lol

it was an ILLEGAL attempt to keep trump in power by disrupting the electoral vote count. that would be a "takeover" compared to biden being in power. you're retarded :)

its not as if there was a riot and an attempt to prevent the lawful passing of power from trump.

oh there was. lol.

you want to argue WHICH charges republican morons should be sent to jail for? go for it!

she's such a "journalist"..."fainting couches"? hahhahah now there's hard-hitting "reporting" lol

its amazing....tens of millions of republicans, many in high positions, and yet they can't find any of the evidence you are sure exists after many months? yeah, the "obvious" conclusion is that its being "suppressed", not that it isn't there.
hahahahah
A whole mob of leftist liars who made big names for themselves by promoting and defending Hillary's lie about Trump/Russian collusion are now making headlines with their false Jan 6 sedition conspiracy theory. May God deliver us from these devils.

Werbung:
so was the goal of the jan 6 riot to prevent the electoral count from happening and biden being confirmed president? yes.

sedition: "conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch."

yep, its sedition. lol

Back