Navarro's blistering 36-page report alleging Biden's outright voter fraud

so was the goal of the jan 6 riot to prevent the electoral count from happening and biden being confirmed president? yes.

sedition: "conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch."

yep, its sedition. lol
Illegal lying and spying against the legitimate President of the US and his officers was a treasonous offense, committed by democrats opposing his government.

Werbung:
Illegal lying and spying against the legitimate President of the US and his officers was a treasonous offense, committed by democrats opposing his government.

list the names of the democrats who did that and provide proof they did.

all you are is a mindless parrot of right wing nonsense :)

No. Wait until Jesus returns and then you will be able to see and understand things you struggle with now.

its not as if there was a riot and an attempt to prevent the lawful passing of power from trump.

oh there was. lol.

you want to argue WHICH charges republican morons should be sent to jail for? go for it!

she's such a "journalist"..."fainting couches"? hahhahah now there's hard-hitting "reporting" lol

its amazing....tens of millions of republicans, many in high positions, and yet they can't find any of the evidence you are sure exists after many months? yeah, the "obvious" conclusion is that its being "suppressed", not that it isn't there.
hahahahah

Since 2000 democrats have claimed that every republican win was fraudulent.

The majority of the fraud was committed by corrupted voting machines programmed, operated, and then wiped clean by democrats in big democrat election wards, who still fight to keep investigators and the American public from examining the machines for possible corruption.
I have hears about this but not looked into it yet

I have hears about this but not looked into it yet

lol. more "just you wait!, the evidence is coming!" stupidity.

2 YEARS and not a shred of credible evidence.

I heard the easter bunny will be testifying at the next republican convention about voter fraud :)

I heard the easter bunny will be testifying at the next republican convention about voter fraud :)
No the easter bunny will not be at the republican convention hes busy helping Joe Biden find his way around every where and guide him when sharp as a tac biden gets lost. he also keeps his sights on the nearest bathroom in case old turtle head biden has another code brown .Screenshot_20220818-183321.png

No the easter bunny will not be at the republican convention hes busy helping Joe Biden find his way around every where and guide him when sharp as a tac biden gets lost. he also keeps his sights on the nearest bathroom in case old turtle head biden has another code brown .View attachment 1761

another moronic post from you obsessing about poop. lol

so was the goal of the jan 6 riot to prevent the electoral count from happening and biden being confirmed president? yes.

sedition: "conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch."

yep, its sedition. lol
I believe the peaceful protesters there were doing what normal peaceful protesters do, try to influence Congress to seriously examine the clear evidence of election fraud.

If you are still ignorant of the illegal spying the crooked DOJ officials arranged by lying to the FISA court then I feel inadequate to try to bring you up to speed.

Werbung:

2 years could turn into 20 years or more if the blindness of the leftist is permanent.

Back