need a history lesson please1

hahkeystah

I'm trying to find the documents published during the Senate Foreign Relations Comitee meeting in July of 1969. Supposedly there was something published that month about how depopulation was the best option for dealing with the third world. The reason im looking for this is to debunk a conspiracy theory that AIDS was created by the gov't, and if i can read the satements "they" are giving in context, then I can see if their full of it, or really on to something. I've searched all over for what happened during that year, but 1969 seems to be a mostly missing year. Thanks!

Werbung:
Werbung:
1969... hmmm. look up Dr Christian Bernard. he did the first ever heart transplants in Africa... why Africa? he also used anti-organ rejection drugs, with lack of hazardous waste disposal. in Africa everything was recycled and consumed... it could have been a weird scientific concoction that got into the bush meat market. just a theory I have been kicking around for some time. 1969 also had a big distraction with the moon landing. maybe to take the publics attention away from covert operations?

AIDS was suppose to be a MOSSAD biological from rumors I have heard. but there are also theories that it started during colonization in the 50's in Africa.

West Nile virus arrived in the US in a pond at a former Naval base in NYC, it was targeted at the American Racehorse industry. by Arabian horse owners maybe? it's been devastating to Kentucky and race horses in the US. so depopulation isn't only humans.

Back