New Jersey the communist state

Yes. The Aussies are a very passive group of people.

the family that that crocs together loses its father to a stingray

F_200609_september0_222310a.jpg

Werbung:
the family that that crocs together loses its father to a stingray

F_200609_september0_222310a.jpg
There is as much chance of wresting a crocodile in Melbourne or any other big city in Australia as there is in the USSA. Although Melbourne Flodia might have alligators.

It was our Conservative Prime Minister John Howard who introduced strict laws on guns and shooters after Port Arthur.He won many elections as a result so Australia is very different to the USA even in conservative politics. Thanks o Dr Who for his comments about Port Arthur. I think we need to understand each other better. Today a court finally admitted after 30 years that a dingo (wild dog) kill a baby in the desert. Many did not trust the parents because they belong to an American religion.

There is as much chance of wresting a crocodile in Melbourne or any other big city in Australia as there is in the USSA. Although Melbourne Flodia might have alligators.

It was our Conservative Prime Minister John Howard who introduced strict laws on guns and shooters after Port Arthur.He won many elections as a result so Australia is very different to the USA even in conservative politics. Thanks o Dr Who for his comments about Port Arthur. I think we need to understand each other better. Today a court finally admitted after 30 years that a dingo (wild dog) kill a baby in the desert. Many did not trust the parents because they belong to an American religion.

I posted the story exonerating the parents of the dingo deal here ! I remember the story from way back whenm. Not really difficult to imagine a dongo doing it, I think people mainly viewed the parents as negligent (and maybe they were).

Its obvious that firearms have been viewed differently here as it was specifically placed in the Bill of Rights. We knew the role it played in our independence so its no wonder we hold that right more dear than you. Still, its an overreaction to a tragedy.

Dogtower, The Territory government is thinking of introducing crocodile shooting. So perhaps you might one day combined your gun skills with killing crocodiles.

AS far as the Dingo case. While most Australians support the parents there are still some who think they were responsible for the baby death. This might be to protect the tourist industry in the Northern Territory or because the parents were Seventh Day Adventance.

Werbung:
Dogtower, The Territory government is thinking of introducing crocodile shooting. So perhaps you might one day combined your gun skills with killing crocodiles.

dang, is there no one to take Steve Irwin's place wrangling crocs and tucking them away somewhere safe for all ? :eek:

AS far as the Dingo case. While most Australians support the parents there are still some who think they were responsible for the baby death. This might be to protect the tourist industry in the Northern Territory or because the parents were Seventh Day Adventance.

I'd fault them for leaving the baby vunerable out in the sticks (redneck term for middle of nowhere natural setting). Its no secret that there are wild animals out there. Circle of Life and all.

Back