Newt Gingrich for President?

Ron Paul won't get the nomination - he ranks very low in GOP polls. That's because the GOP consists overwhelmingly of RINOs and conservatives, neither of which are libertarians, although the conservatives do have a libertarian streak.

Werbung:
Ron Paul won't get the nomination - he ranks very low in GOP polls. That's because the GOP consists overwhelmingly of RINOs and conservatives, neither of which are libertarians, although the conservatives do have a libertarian streak.

*cough* bullsh1t *cough*

The reason leftwingers like to talk about Paul and keep him in the news, inspite of his consistent record as an electoral loser, is because they know that he would end up as a spoiler candidate in 2012, drawing just enough otherwise GOP support to get obozo elected a second time. He would analogously play the same role Ross Perot did in 1992 - getting Clinton elected with 43% of the popular vote.

The reason leftwingers like to talk about Paul and keep him in the news, inspite of his consistent record as an electoral loser, is because they know that he would end up as a spoiler candidate in 2012, drawing just enough otherwise GOP support to get obozo elected a second time. He would analogously play the same role Ross Perot did in 1992 - getting Clinton elected with 43% of the popular vote.

Only you can make voting for Ron Paul = supporting Obama

11 million is a bigger number than 6 million last time I checked.

Just like Vietnam.

We killed more of them than they killed of us.

Remind me who won that war.

And who lost.

Why I think it was you.

And you didn't answer my question about who won Germany v Ussr.

German soldiers executed Russian soldiers who they considered sub-human.

And civilians

Especially Jews, disabled, mentally ill etc etc etc

Comrade Stalin

One of the main reasons for the soviet union's massive loss in civilians and soldiers was because stalin mass murdered his own officer corps just before the war. Another reason is because the ukrainians originally welcomed the nazis as liberators, because they of course well remembered the holomdor mass starvation-genocide, engineered by the soviets, that killed millions of them 15 years earlier. Reasons for soviet victories: the soviets had the russian winter as a key ally, and thousands of miles of territory (snatched from other countries for the last few centuries) to wear the nazis out with sheer distance. More: the soviets got massive aid from the capitalist US. Even more: unlike the US, they only had to fight a one-front land battle. Without the US taking on japan almost single-handedly, they certainly would have been attacked from the east as well, and then the outcome would have been much different.

Another ungracious revisionist who thinks that the Russians could not possibly have beaten the Nazis with courage and skill.

Comrade Stalin

Gingrich is/was a second-rate has-been who bungled the Lewinsky "affair" and the debacle of the 1998 elections.

That anyone remotely considers him electable is a sign of how desparate the conservative wing of the War Party ( Republican faction ) has become.

Why not try and get Tom Delay to stand - when he gets out of prion

Comrade Stalin

He would analogously play the same role Ross Perot did in 1992 - getting Clinton elected with 43% of the popular vote.

Perot ran as an independent, I'm talking about Paul getting the Republican nomination - making the race between Paul and Obama. But he won't get the nod, the Republicans will pick some Progressive D-Bag like they always do, and I will once again vote for whoever the LP is running.

Werbung:
Ho
Newt is 100 times more of a statesman and qualified for the job than Obama.

You are clueless aren't you? If you compared the amount of men the Red Army threw at the Nazis, and with the help of the US, I wouldn't be bragging. The numbers of men wasted by the idiotic commanders of the Reds wasn't admirable, its was foolhardy. The German Army was ten times better trained, equipped and their leadership on the battlefield made the Russians look like fools. Their biggest failure was to attack Stalingrad during the winter because they had to close the western front before they could put their might behind the Eastern campaign to face USA. And listening to Hitler to begin with.

Before you start talking about crap you know very little about or nothing, stfu and read a history book. There is nothing more laughable.

BTW, yes you are a liberal and are too blind to realize it.
Hoe did newt go? He never stood a chance against Obama. Now who is the statesman?

Back