No one said anything about Trump?

Werbung:
There is in fact a means test for that program.
Its different now at least in Oregon

My son went to apply because he isnt making much money, there was no meeting, no case worker looking over things, no calling to find out if what he said on the paper was true. The man at the counter said he was approved and gave him a temp card that day and said another would come in the mail. I was shocked!

Its different now at least in Oregon

My son went to apply because he isnt making much money, there was no meeting, no case worker looking over things, no calling to find out if what he said on the paper was true. The man at the counter said he was approved and gave him a temp card that day and said another would come in the mail. I was shocked!
Somehow I question that...that you just walk up and they say approved.

Maybe he should do what Republicans would say..quit being lazy and get a Job...and if he can't go beg you or the church or in the street...

Somehow I question that...that you just walk up and they say approved.

Maybe he should do what Republicans would say..quit being lazy and get a Job...and if he can't go beg you or the church or in the street...
I am not sure I would have believed it except for my son told me that is how it went about two weeks ago when he went to apply. He had gotten them when he was younger about 8 years ago and it was different but this time the man at the counter is the one who approved it.

It shouldnt be that way but it was.

I know oregon standards are lower but I didnt know they were that much lower

I am not sure I would have believed it except for my son told me that is how it went about two weeks ago when he went to apply. He had gotten them when he was younger about 8 years ago and it was different but this time the man at the counter is the one who approved it.

Or you son did not tell the facts...more likey.

They ALL (states) rely on input data regarding your SSN and your reported income.
It is a computer check only, done quite quickly--so they say.
Not sure any better accuracy would be possible today.
Assets make no difference. Just income.

Werbung:
Back