No real Americans support DePape's attempt to hurt Nancy or Mr. Pelosi. But, Dems expect GOP'ers to automatically cheer for DePoop!

Yo Daddy!!

USCRIME & PUBLIC SAFETY

David DePape Found Guilty in Federal Trial Over Paul Pelosi Attack​

Paul Pelosi's attacker was found guilty in a federal court on Nov. 16.
David DePape Found Guilty in Federal Trial Over Paul Pelosi Attack
David DePape in Berkeley, Calif., on Dec. 13, 2013. (Michael Short/San Francisco Chronicle via AP)
Jack Phillips

By Jack Phillips
11/16/2023
Updated:
11/16/2023

A federal jury on Nov. 16 convicted the man who was accused of attacking Paul Pelosi, the husband of former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), with a hammer last year at the Pelosis' San Francisco home.

Mr. DePape, 43, could face decades in prison.
During a several-day-long trial this week, Mr. DePape said that he was "sorry that he got hurt," referring to the 83-year-old Mr. Pelosi. "I reacted because my plan was basically ruined."

Mr. Pelosi suffered a skull fracture after he was hit in the head with a hammer during the Oct. 28, 2022, incident, which occurred at his San Francisco home just days before last year's midterm elections. Ms. Pelosi, who was the speaker of the House at the time, was in Washington.

According to police body camera footage that was taken during the night of the attack, officers opened the door to see Mr. DePape and Mr. Pelosi both holding what appeared to be a hammer.

As police told Mr. DePape to drop the tool, he responded that he wouldn't and appeared to strike Mr. Pelosi while off-camera.

Other footage that was released by police this year appears to show Mr. DePape breaking into the Pelosi home.

RELATED STORIES​

Paul Pelosi Attacker Offers Apology During Courtroom Testimony

11/15/2023

Paul Pelosi Delivers Testimony Detailing 'Traumatic' Hammer Attack in Trial of Suspect David DePape

11/14/2023
Paul Pelosi Delivers Testimony Detailing 'Traumatic' Hammer Attack in Trial of Suspect David DePape
He was charged with attempted kidnapping and assault on account of a federal official's performance of official duties.

He pleaded not guilty. The jury convicted him on both charges.

During testimony this week, Mr. Pelosi said that he was awakened that night when Mr. DePape entered his bedroom while holding zip ties and a hammer. The suspect repeatedly said, "Where's Nancy," referring to his wife, according to Mr. Pelosi.

"I recognized I was in serious danger, so I tried to stay as calm as possible," he testified.

Werbung:
USCRIME & PUBLIC SAFETY

David DePape in Berkeley, Calif., on Dec. 13, 2013. (Michael Short/San Francisco Chronicle via AP)
Jack Phillips

By Jack Phillips
11/16/2023
Updated:
11/16/2023

A federal jury on Nov. 16 convicted the man who was accused of attacking Paul Pelosi, the husband of former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), with a hammer last year at the Pelosis' San Francisco home.

During a several-day-long trial this week, Mr. DePape said that he was "sorry that he got hurt," referring to the 83-year-old Mr. Pelosi. "I reacted because my plan was basically ruined."

Mr. Pelosi suffered a skull fracture after he was hit in the head with a hammer during the Oct. 28, 2022, incident, which occurred at his San Francisco home just days before last year's midterm elections. Ms. Pelosi, who was the speaker of the House at the time, was in Washington.

According to police body camera footage that was taken during the night of the attack, officers opened the door to see Mr. DePape and Mr. Pelosi both holding what appeared to be a hammer.

As police told Mr. DePape to drop the tool, he responded that he wouldn't and appeared to strike Mr. Pelosi while off-camera.

Other footage that was released by police this year appears to show Mr. DePape breaking into the Pelosi home.

RELATED STORIES​

11/15/2023

11/14/2023
Paul Pelosi Delivers Testimony Detailing 'Traumatic' Hammer Attack in Trial of Suspect David DePape'Traumatic' Hammer Attack in Trial of Suspect David DePape
He was charged with attempted kidnapping and assault on account of a federal official's performance of official duties.

During testimony this week, Mr. Pelosi said that he was awakened that night when Mr. DePape entered his bedroom while holding zip ties and a hammer. The suspect repeatedly said, "Where's Nancy," referring to his wife, according to Mr. Pelosi.

"I recognized I was in serious danger, so I tried to stay as calm as possible," he testified.
Poor stooge. Hired no doubt to play a part in the staged 'attack' on Pelosi's sugar daddy.

Poor stooge. Hired no doubt to play a part in the staged 'attack' on Pelosi's sugar daddy.
I will not be surprised at anything resulting from this case.

Wasn't DePoop photographed while trying to shoot a video of the J6 protest which SOMEONE turned into a riot when she, er THEY gave the police the signal to start attacking the peaceful (til then) protesters with tear gas and stun grenades?

I always suspected as much from the first time I saw any of your posts.

i knew your posts were stupid from the first time I saw any of your posts.

do you even know what that fallacy is? doubtful. but then again,no one ever accused you of being intelligent.

Werbung:
USCRIME & PUBLIC SAFETY

Jack Phillips

By Jack Phillips
11/16/2023
Updated:
11/16/2023

RELATED STORIES​

11/15/2023

11/14/2023
Paul Pelosi Delivers Testimony Detailing 'Traumatic' Hammer Attack in Trial of Suspect David DePape'Traumatic' Hammer Attack in Trial of Suspect David DePape

He was found guilty but nothing will come of it?

All staged by Nancy?
Are you people so dumb that everything is a conspiracy?
Maybe it's because you are protecting another republican ratbag. Yeah. Got it.

Back