Nancy Pelosi's husband 'violently assaulted' in San Francisco home invasion

you claimed you burned churches what's wrong did the FBI come visit you BORIS ? Is that what you were scared of being exposed for like you said ?
Boring Noisemaker's problem is one he shares with most Democrats.

He suffers from premature exasperation when events look like they are going against his expectations or wishes or when things don't happen quickly enough to suit them.

SENSIBLE, RESPONSIBLE people can control themselves until the investigation (AT LEAST!) is completed.

The more mature among us hope for a well functioning justice system with an honest trial as part of the process.

Werbung:
If it's any consolation and it puts your feeble mind at rest, I've never burn a church but if I did I would switch to retirement homes in Florida.

The problem is you know he's a right wing nut but you agree with Pelosi getting a slapping. You're torn between two things and can't decide.
That's because you don't think before you post. The old dentures start to flap and you blurt out rivers of bile and hate think your scoring points.
no I dont agree with Paul getting hit with a hammer thats just more of your delusional claims , scoring points lol you think this is a game ? lol your pathic

no I dont agree with Paul getting hit with a hammer thats just more of your delusional claims , scoring points lol you think this is a game ? lol your pathic
You hate democrats so much it irritates you to see them live. I pinged you for your filth
y implications so now you
grovelling

here is what I said Boris that you claim is filthy. Now explain whaTs filthy about it

why Hillary is there is hard to tell. They must not of tried to hard hes 82 and they had a hammer.

You hate democrats so much it irritates you to see them live. I pinged you for your filth
y implications so now you
grovelling

here is what I said Boris that you claim is filthy. Now explain whaTs filthy about it

why Hillary is there is hard to tell. They must not of tried to hard hes 82 and they had a hammer.
You can't see what's wrong with that?
Where's your little colleague who finds in necessary to alert me to a veiled threat but he said nothing about yours.
Of course he wouldn't. You could say anything about democrats and he'll say nothing because he's spineless. You hypocrite.

When I watched some of the dishonest Leftist instigators on TV and read a little bit of online, many of them are trying to incite their "Flying (and stumbling) Monkeys" to use our seeming lack of outrage over Pelosi's attack as a reason for ratcheting up their hatred of us.

DePape is a nut and he needs to be in the bug house or the big house for as long as the 1st degree murderers Pennsylvania's Democratic Senate candidate John Fetterman allowed out of prison, served for their crimes.

Pelosi has millions. His wife is 3rd in succession.

He can afford a security system. He can afford security personnel.
Because of Nancy's job, she is entitled to a security detail.

I abhor the violence done to anyone, even the Pelosis.

We can not accept political violence.

To the Pelosi loving Democrats:

Your ass-ache is misdirected.

Delve into the reasons the dishonest media is siccing you to bark at Republicans instead of the dishonest Democrat regime and those in their circle of jerks.

You all are like dumb animals carrying out obviously stupid orders of people who dont have as much sense as you do.

But you dance to their tune.

So, keep on dancing little puppets, dance.

Last edited:
When I watched some of the dishonest Leftist instigators on TV and read a little bit of online, many of them are trying to incite their "Flying (and stumbling) Monkeys" to use our seeming lack of outrage over Pelosi's attack as a reason for ratcheting up their hatred of us.

DePape is a nut and he needs to be in the bug house or the big house for as long as the 1st degree murderers Pennsylvania's Democratic Senate candidate John Fetterman allowed out of prison, served for their crimes.

Delve into the reasons the dishonest media is siccing you to bark at Republicans instead of the dishonest Democrat regime and those in their circle of jerks.

You are a like a dumb animal carrying out obviously stupid orders of people who dont know as much as you do.

Dance little puppets, dance.
You grovelling pig.

You all are like dumb animals carrying out obviously stupid orders of people who dont have as much sense as you do.

So, keep on dancing little puppets, dance.

Keep on dancing

Last edited:
The fact remains your pathetic answer don't cover for you filthy remark. You disgraceful pile ridden old grub.
the fact remains your full of it and lying again you said I made a filthy remark now prove it what was filthy . And again stop staring at your feet and trying to find a way out of telling the truth

the fact remains your full of it and lying again you said I made a filthy remark now prove it what was filthy . And again stop staring at your feet and trying to find a way out of telling the truth
Go back you to your urine stained hammock. It's not my fault your dementia and hatred prominent.

Werbung:
Back